Chapter 11

So finally, we moved into our new apartment. We unlisted our address so no one can find us. We talked about ways to stop him. We never went and got our conceal to carries because I talked him out of it. But I think now we need to. I got dressed and went into the kitchen. Jesse was talking on the phone to his mom.
"Mom, I can't wait for you to meet her parents. You guys are going to hit it off."
Pause.
"No mom, they aren't snotty people. Okay. I love you too. Be safe on your trip with dad." he hung up and turned towards me. He smiled and came over and wrapped his arms around me.
"Ready babe?"
I nodded my head.
Jesse drove to the gun range. I sat in the passenger seat and thought about the day that man tried to break in. Without realizing it, tears fell from my eyes.
"Baby," Jesse grabbed my hand and kissed it. "What's wrong? Why're you crying?" He pulled over in the side of the road and wiped the tears from my cheeks. I shook my head unable to speak.
"Aleigha, talk to me."
"That night."
I hung my head. He knew what night I meant. He pulled me to him and hugged me.
"Sweetie, I'm going to always protect you. Never worry about that."
"Okay. I'm sorry. Let's go. I'll be fine." I wiped the stray tears from my eyes and smiled.
"Okay."
2 hours later, we both had our conceal to carries.
"I feel better knowing I have this with me for protection when I'm by myself."
"Good. But you won't be by yourself for long. I'm never letting him get another chance to try to take you."
We walked hand in hand to the car. He opened my door and went over to his side. He got in the seat an put the car in gear.
I love his car. It smells like him, it's small, and most of all I love watching hi drive it. It's a stick shift and I love how he handles it. Something about it. He looked over at me and smiled. Before he turned away I licked my lower lip. His eyes grew wide and he drove home faster. I laughed and put my hand on his thigh. I heard him groan and he pushed the gas further. Went we pulled in the parking lot, he put the e brake on and grabbed my head. He smashed his lips on mine and invaded my mouth with his tongue. I pulled away, breathless.
"Upstairs, in the bedroom now."
His voice was low and husky. I hurried out of the car and headed up the stairs. He came up behind me and held onto my waist.
"Mm, baby. Quit teasing me."
He grabbed my butt and kissed me again. He pushed me up against the stair wall and entertwined my fingers with his. He pulled my hands above our heads.
"Babe. Upstairs. Not here. Someone could catch us." I snuck a glance toward each of the doors. He growled low in his throat.
"Get upstairs now, before I strip you body naked and take you right here."
I made an involuntary moan and raced up the stairs. I unlocked the apartment while Jesse kissed my neck and started grinding himself in my butt. I unlocked the door and he pushed me in side and closed the door. He shoved me against the door and dd what he did in the stair well. He leaned down and started kissing my neck.
We hurriedly took off each others clothes. He took me hard and slightly rough right there on the door.