Chapter 9

So we burned the taco because we were in the bedroom ,you know, busy. But Jesse fixed them to where they were mildly burnt. We sat, ate and laughed at the food.
"This your fault you know." Jesse told me taking a large bite of his taco.
"Ha. How's this my fault? You were in charge of cooking. I chopped the vegetables."
"If you didn't bend over to get the chopping board, I might not have had to take you in the bedroom."
"Oh, is that so? Well let me fully apologize for that. I solemnly swear that I will never bend over to grey another chopping board or dish."
"Oh you'd like that, wouldn't you?" Jesse asked tickling my side.
"Jesse, quit it," I laughed. "I can't breathe!"
"Oh no. Looks like I'm going to have to give you mouth to mouth now aren't I?"
He leaned over and placed his lips on mine. I pulled away and swatted his arm.
"Oh stop, you horn dog."
he looked at me smiling, his eyes dancing in hunger for me.
"Not my fault. You do this to me." His voice was low and husky, and just so sexy.
I got up and whispered in his ear, "meet me in the bedroom in exactly 5 minutes." I winked at him as I walked away.
Hurrying to my vanity, I pulled my hair into a short messy, sexy bun that he likes. I went to my closet and stripped while grabbing some matching panties, bra, garter, and stockings. I clipped the stockings to the garter and pulled out the shoes that make my legs look a mile long. They were red patent leather, they were Jesse's favorite.
"Well, well, well. Aren't you a sight to see baby." Jesse came striding over to me.
I put one hand on his chest and the other on my hip.
"Just how long have you been standing there?"
"Long enough to see you pull all your clothes off and bend over. Oh and to see you put all of this on. Might I add, that was a very sexy show you put on, my dear. How about you do it again."
~~~~~~~~~~
I ran down the hallway, trying to get flee from him. I couldn't. He ran up behind me and grabbed me, threw me against a wall and started to tear my clothes off. I started screaming. He laughed.
"Keep screaming, doll. Nobody will hear you."
He pushed himself inside me. I cried out in pain.
He pushed my face so harder against the wall, I could feel the cement dig in my cheek.
"No. Stop. Please. Let me go."
He pulled my hair back. I could almost see him. "You shut your mouth, you whore. You know you like when I..."