CHAPTER THREE

"Get up or else you'll be late, Cam." I hear someone yell in my room. With a groan I roll off my bed taking a look at the time on my phone that reads 8:54am and I end up jolting out of my bed to get dressed.

Outside is pouring rain and I already hate how cold my room is considering I sleep in only boxers and pulling the covers off of my warm body makes me shiver for at least five minutes before I'm able to stabilize my body temperature with the room's. I'm the biggest fan of fall season but I'm a hater of training so early on Saturdays.

After putting on my work out clothes I go downstairs to greet my mom who's talking with Marcus. They both tell me good morning and I start drinking my coffee with the homemade croissants that Laila made. That woman is an angel and an incredible cook; she wakes up at the ass-crack of dawn to make these knowing these are my favorite to have for breakfast. I'm Laila's favorite Holland but she won't say it out loud in case my brothers get jealous.

"I don't want to train these fuckers today." I speak up, surprising my mother with my words.

"You should've cancelled last night, I did that." Marcus says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Since when can you do that?!" I groan and both laugh.

"Since we're in charge, dummy." He laughs. "Don't worry, I cancelled yours too."

"Wait, what?" I ask him, dumbfounded and ready to beat up my dad for waking me up so early knowing I have a hangover. I'm still high and the headache and dizziness aren't helping.

"I told dad last night that today's practice is cancelled because of the weather and also the fact that we were going to get fucked up." Marcus tells me finishing his cup of coffee. No wonder why he's only in sweats and shirtless.

"Well thank you but why did Dad wake me up?"

"He wants to discuss something with you, something about Miss Scaglianno and the bakery." Mom tells me and the thought of that lovely woman having cancer crosses my mind again. Did she come to my father for help? "He's waiting in his office, Cam."

"Okay, thanks mom." I kiss her on the cheek and go to my father's office located on what would be the 'guest's wing' of the house. We live on the outskirts of the city, where houses are pretty big and my Dad decided to buy the biggest one of this neighborhood and made some modifications so our house is a ten bedroom house of three stories with the most incredible backyard I've ever seen.

Knocking on my father's door he tells me to come in and as I do, I notice he hangs up the phone and a bunch of files are selected on the monitors giving me a peak of what's coming.

"Son, take a seat." He says and I comply. "Last night you were a mess but I like that you guys have fun under my roof."

"Wha-" I try to express my confusion but he cuts me off.

"What I mean is-" He raises his hand to shut me up. "I love when my children are happy but what I do not appreciate is the smell of weed you were carrying because my clients and associates were asking when the hell we started consuming weed and if I was interested in plantation deals."

"Oh for fucks sake." I roll my eyes at his scolding. "I'm a twenty-three year old man, it's not like I'm injecting anything into my body."

"I don't give a shit, who are you getting weed from?" He asks sitting down on the other side of his desk.

"Just some guy Marcus and I met at a club once." I lie to cover Theo's ass. Me being me, my dad will believe me since I'm the one he puts his trust on.

"My accountant tells me that there's coke being sold but not at the price we usually put it." He interrogates and my heart stops. Fuck. We should've remembered that the new accountant doesn't let anything slide.