Chapter 2

Young-Mi's POV:

I was terrifically panicked. Suddenly my heart rushed fast.
I could feel the blood rushing into my brain filling it with anxiety and panic.

Thousands and dozens of possibilities clicked in my mind.
I suddenly felt uneasy.

This was nothing unusual to me happened to me most of the time but it was the most undesirable situation for me.

Usually when no one was around it happened to me as I could not find the solution or help me.

This was the reason why my parents did not want me to move in solitary. But it was my desire.

Now, what will I do if something malicious would have happened?
Feeling a heavy head I moved towards my sofa. I wanted to lie down.

"Where is my mobile?". I cried to myself.
I wanted to call someone for help. Someone who could help me calm down. I started searching my purse and my bag anxiously.

Removing each stuff from the bag. Throwing it away behind no matter how much mess it caused.

I just now wanted my phone that's it.

"Oh, God! What if I left it somewhere or what if I lost my phone? What will I do?"

My anxiety was getting hard and hard. And suddenly I found my phone stuffed behind the last chain of mine inside my another small purse inside.

Panicking I took my phone out and the chain got stuck.

"What the hell!! Why isn't it opening? Whenever I am in a hurry this all happens!!. Why though...!! Why me!!"

Then trying to calm down I took my phone and purse in my hand and moved towards sitting on my sofa again as I was kneeling while searching my bag.

"Ok Calm Down !! You can do it...Just a call away!!..."

Then I slowly closed my eyes and tried to take a long breath. Then I opened my eyes.

"Ok Well. I can do it. Nothing much to worry about."I said it to myself. And then I unlocked my phone.

"But wait to whom should I call?"

I do not have anyone who can help me.

Again my mind got filled up with numerous thoughts and past experiences

I suddenly felt like crying. My tears almost burst out of my eyes. I wanted to scream and cry.

Well, this was one of the causes for which I wanted to be alone.
I could scream and cry. With someone always surrounding you it became difficult for me to express myself.

You always had to think about whether it will hurt your beloved ones or how will it affect their mind if you tend to express.

I was not unlike anyone else in this world. I faced the same situation.