-1-

"Make them break their hands and feet,
Make them do a circus."

— Rap Monster

The whole club was drooling over her.

It's the same thing every week, four times a week, for over five years now. She paid no attention to vulgar remarks from the audience. She ignored the dozens of pairs of thirsting eyes.

One pair of eyes, though, at some point caught her attention.

He was just a boy, although an extraordinarily handsome one, who obviously didn't want to be seen in such a place. He looked like a typical first-timer, but not to her. She knew this look — the boy was looking for something else.

He unintentionally looked her over as she approached him. She hardly noticed.

"What do you want, boy?"

"Excuse me, miss, I need to speak to someone who's in charge—"

"You're speaking to her right now."

"I- I'm interested in a different kind of services. It's- I was told-"

"Follow me," she cut him off.

As she expected, the boy was here to ask for a favor.

...About half an hour later, she made a phone call.

"Yes?" the familiar deep, rasping voice answered the phone.

"I got something interesting for you, dear."

"What is it?" She could hear his satisfied smile over the phone.

"Something dirty that can play out in our favor," she paused. "Your favorite type of things."

He let a second of telling silence between them linger a little before replying.

"You know me dangerously too well," he purred.

"I know I do. See you in an hour."