-6-

The plan for breaking into Jungkook's dressing room was plain as day. Stadium security concentrated all their attention on the doors, while neglecting other, more creative entrances. The stage's flooring was a little adjusted in the set-up process, giving Jimin direct access to the dressing room.

The trickiest part was to escape the crowd of fans and get behind the stage unnoticeable. Jungkook singing served as a good distraction for spectators; the guards were easy to avoid anyway.

Fortunately, Jeon Jungkook was an extremely orderly person. Jimin quickly scanned the neat room for peculiar objects; it took him less than a minute to find an unusually crude gold necklace with a bird-shaped pendant in the upper desk drawer. Jimin found a barely noticeable crevice on the bird's trunk.

A tiny piece of plastic was inside the pendant.

In a moment, Jimin would leave the dressing room the same way he entered it, did he not sense someone standing behind him. When he turned around, he faced a tall man standing near the moved floor tile.

For the first time in Jimin's career, someone approached him without being noticed.

"I'm glad he sent you to do this, Jimin," Kim Taehyung said softly. "We understand each other."

"What are you— Get out of here," Jimin stepped forward. "I shouldn't kill you, but—"

"Give me the memory card."

"What?"

"It's much more valuable than your boss thinks it is," he answered, looking annoyingly calm.

"And that's why I should give it to you?"

"You can't deliver it to a random person," Taehyung explained. "We'll help everyone if we pretend I took the memory card from you by force. It's not safe—"

"Min Yoongi told you to do this?"

"No," he breathed.

Their eyes met.

Jimin wasn't buying it.

Next thing Jimin knew, Taehyung jumped forward, locking Jimin's arms behind his back. Having disorientated him for a moment, he took the memory card from him. When Jimin got out of his grip, he had a gun pointing at him.

Jimin had to admit Taehyung was the most agile human being he has ever seen.

"We have to act together," Taehyung said, avoiding physical confrontation.

The moment he said it, the door opened and shut abruptly. A young woman in full make-up and costume entered the dressing room.

Jimin thought she was just a random backup dancer, probably getting in here by accident, or to get to Jungkook's personal belongings for her own sick reasons, until she took a gun out, pointing it at Taehyung's head.

"You think you're the first backstabber in the mafia?" she roared at Taehyung. "Put it down, dear, or you'll make the third one I killed personally."

"Do you know what's on this memory card?" he groaned.

"Dirt on the precious angel boy I don't care about."

"I saw a man giving his life to protect what's on this card, Hwasa," he said through his teeth.

"I don't care what you saw. Give it back to him," she nodded at Jimin. "Now."

Taehyung didn't move a muscle. Next moment, Hwasa shot his arm.

The man bellowed in pain. As his grip loosened, Jimin motioned to get the tiny piece of plastic from Kim's hand. Taehyung punched him brutally with his other hand, which Jimin was completely unprepared for. He fell on his knees, but continued making his way towards the hole in the floor, the memory card still in his hand. Just as Taehyung pointed his gun at escaping Jimin, Hwasa jumped at him from the back, dropping Taehyung on the floor with all her weight. The man groaned, either in pain or in desperation, when he saw Jimin disappear under the moved floor tile.

The gun had the silencer on, and the concert music was blasting loud, but the chances of them getting caught were increasing every second, especially after a loud thud of two bodies falling on the ground. If someone sees them, it will be impossible to avoid massacre.

Hwasa, who was now sitting on the back of half-conscious Taehyung, held his head firmly in her hands.

"Listen to me closely, boy. Don't mess with Yoongi. Don't ever mess with me."

He gasped for air, as if about to scream, but Hwasa put her hand over his mouth.

"You think you know something, but you know nothing," she whispered directly into his ear. "We'll pretend this didn't happen. Get up."

In a few minutes, the dressing room was empty.