-14-

It was only 6 in the morning, but the club was full of people when Taehyung entered it. As he walked through the lounge towards Yoongi's favorite table, he noticed most of the important clan faces.

It was as if they all knew what was happening.

Taehyung was already suspecting something as he walked, then he saw confirmation in Yoongi's seemingly blank, yet focused gaze. He knew everything when he finally approached the table, where three people, instead of the expected two, were seated.

Jungkook stared Taehyung down openly, knowing the man had just seen the contents of his memory card. He grinned at him slyly, well-aware of how humiliating this was to Taehyung, who wasn't yet able to hide his astonishment.

There was little left of the nation's angel boy Jeon Jungkook in the young man in a loose black T-shirt, worn purposefully to reveal his muscular arms and the edges of the wing tattoos covering their upper part. Taehyung hated to admit it, but he was terrified of the drastic contrast between Jungkook's usual bland, innocent image and what he resembled now — a sinister, cheeky reincarnation of the most feared figure in the Asian mafia history.

"I think our friend doesn't need an explanation at this point, does he?" Jungkook beamed, almost innocently, as if to intentionally create an even more grotesque picture of himself. He smelled fear, and he enjoyed knowing he was the one causing it.

Taehyung exchanged looks with Yoongi, deadpan.

"No," Taehyung replied. "I think I've figured everything out."

The next moment, an old man, strange to Taehyung, approached their table and told Jungkook that the cops would be here in five minutes.

He has former Seagull people at his back.

"Should we get everything ready now?" the old man asked.

"Uh-huh," Jungkook stood up, glancing over the room. "There's a few things I want fixed, though."

He paid more attention to the way a chair was positioned on the stage than to Taehyung's appearance. He barely noticed one of the most important figures in the Seoul mafia, as he was busy instructing their men on the lighting he wanted.

"Do you mind helping me, Hwasa?" Jungkook smiled, in a way that suggested the two had something going on.

"Not at all," she returned the smile and joined him.

Jungkook openly acted like the one in charge, receiving messages and giving orders. Yoongi did nothing about it.

"What's our plan, Yoongi?" Taehyung whispered, as soon as they were alone. "Do you have one?"

"He kills the cop, we kill Hope," he responded emotionlessly.

"And?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow. "What happens to the fucking Seagull junior?"

"He's not Seagull junior," Yoongi exhaled annoyingly. "He's an emotionally unstable boy with daddy issues."

Taehyung bit his lip, apprehensive.

Min Yoongi must be right.