Prologue

"What will happen to the Guest house of the Moon now?" asked punisher Ma Go to her sister.

"It will be taken over by the new owner, of course." She replied brightly.

"Then.. Jang Man Weol?" 

"She probably would have crossed the bridge now, who knows? The time works differently there." She paused, staring at her sister intently.

"How come you care about Man Weol so much now?" Ma Go chuckled.

The punisher Ma Go sneered. "Care? What a joke. She was a pain in my ass the whole time. Care, my butt." 

Ma Go laughed heartily, looking at her sister. Well, sister is a huge word. Ma Go is a multi-dimensional, multi-personal deity. She exists in many forms, but they are all called Ma Go. Her spirit protects the Moon Tree, which gives life to it's guest house. This place is a safe haven for all souls who have departed from their earthly life, to take rest before continuing to the afterlife. 

Jang Man Weol was the previous owner of the Guest House, or Hotel Del Luna as she named it. She left for her afterlife journey when her heart found it's place from all her pain and misery. Ma Go has a task to choose a new owner now, to take care of the  Hotel.

"Did you choose the new owner?" 

"Of course! He came early this morning. He even changed the name!" Ma Go said, thinking of what he named it.

"Oh yes!" She said heartily. "It's called Hotel Blue Moon now."