Typical Night in the Wayne Manor (Taking place right after the Judas Contract)

It was a typical Friday night in the Wayne manor. Damian was battling the deep slumber threatening to take him over,wrapped up in Dick's arms he felt so safe but he would never admit it. Tim and Jason were fighting over the last cookie and Alfred was fetching a blanket for Damian and Dick. Damian had just fallen fast asleep,dreaming of a certain Raven. After their night at the carnival he'd had a huge crush on her,and he soon had fallen in love with Raven. Bruce and Selena were out on a date. Dick was watching Harry Potter on the couch holding his sleeping brother. Alfred gave Tim and Jason the bat-glare,ten million times scarier than The Dark Knight himself. Alfred began to lecture them about letting Damian rest,especially after the grief of losing his teammate. Tim and Jason ran off to find something to do. "Master Dick,how's Damian?" Alfred asked. "He's asleep. " Dick answered as Alfred tucked the blanket over him. "Goodnight Master Dick." the old butler said,turning off the Television. As Bruce came back from his date,he saw peace had fallen over the household. Peeking at his now sleeping children,Bruce couldn't have been more proud of what his sons had become.