Helena's Jealousy

Yes Helena Wayne was jealous. Really jealous. Of who, you might ask well the answer is simple: Raven. It all started whenever Damian brought Rachel to the Wayne Manor. At first, Helena liked her. She was pretty, with a gem on her forehead and her flawless pale skin. She and Damian talked all night. Then Helena's bedtime came. The seven year old loved hearing Damian's stories the most. But he never came in. No bedtime stories, or hugs. Not even the small peck on her forehead. Instead, he was with Rachel, watching a movie marathon until they fell asleep. After that day, Damian spent most of his time talking to his girlfriend on the phone. Or she would come over and they would talk. Damian was distant from the other members of his family. All because of Her. Helena hated hearing Rachel's name, every time she heard it her blood boiled with jealousy. That girl had taken away her precious elder brother, her favorite sibling. She wasn't going to get away with it, Helena would make sure. Whenever Raven came over Helena opened the door. As Raven walked in, Helena tripped her. "Whoa!" She shouted as Damian ran to her. Raven's head landed on hid chest, listening to the soothing sound of his heart beat. "Great, now she loves him even more, and Vice versa!" She scolded herself. She walked up to her brother and clung to his arm. He just placed a hand on her hand and said "I'm a bit busy, Helena. I'll play with you later. I promise." Helena looked up at her brother. "Promise?" she asked. He nodded, smiling. "Promise."