Love At First Sight

Damian was crying, hard. Ever since Djinn and Crush got together that's all he felt like doing. Jason opened the door to find Damian curled up, but not asleep. Damian looked at Jason and then rolled his eyes. Jason sighed and sat on the bed. "Remember when Isabel and I broke up? I thought life was over. But we got back together and are happy now. Heck I've even got the ring." Damian looked up hearing that. He did not know that Jason loved Isabel that much. "Go away" Damian pouted at his brother. "C'mon kid, it'll be okay. You'll find someone else who will love you." Damian curled up a bit more, getting comfortable while Jason sighed. "It's late kid. I know you're 13 but still, you'll find some else. Good night." Jason said, shutting off the lights. "Goodnight" Damian responded, pulling his superhero uniform out from the other pillow. He went out on patrol. Scarecrow was there waiting for him. "Come one stupid Bird! Just die!" Scarecrow shouted. "What have you got against, birds?" A mysterious cloaked figure asked. She had purple eyes and strands of black hair sticking out from her hood. "I'm Raven, need a hand?" Damian's face flushed red. "S-sure" he muttered, embarrassed he asked for help." Okay, let's beat him."  he nodded. They easily beat him and she placed her palm in his shoulder. His face felt hot from the contact. "Are you okay?" She asked, gently. Damian nodded as her hands cupped his face. Djinn had become completely forgotten because if Raven, and all three of Damian's brothers, who had been watching the whole time smiled proudly along with his father who was proud and happy for his son.