Damian's first date

Damian was super nervous and all the bat-kids knew why. Today was their Baby bird's first date. He and Raven had been love at first sight,but they were both to shy to admit it. That was,until Raven gave Damian his new dog,Titus. Damian blurted out that he had feelings for the young Demoness and had asked her out. Raven admitted that she too,held romantic feelings towards the ex-assassin. Damian had started calling her 'Beloved'. (Much to Bruce's agony). Alfred handed him a bouquet of flowers and smiled. "Have fun,Master Damian. We'll all be waiting here when you get back." He smiled as the doorbell rang. Bouncing to his feet,Damian ran down the stairs and yelled"Coming" he opened the door and looked at her. "Wow! Beloved,you look Beautiful." The bat-kids and Batman followed Damian out the door and he looked behind him suspiciously. "Did you hear that?" He asked. "Dami,it was just your brothers closing the door,it's fine." She calmed him. She grabbed his arm and leaned into his shoulder. Damian blushed slightly,happy with the setting around them. Batman stealthily jumped onto a building as he watched them go into a restaurant. He pulled out a device and began to listen to their conversation. All the other bat-kids looked at him. "What is that?!" Stephanie asked,looking at Bruce. "It's an audio device. I put it on Damian's suit right before Rachel came." "Why?" Jason asked. "To listen in on their conversation. What if they kissed?" Dick laughed. He remembered when Bruce had done the same to Jason and he didn't even know. Dick smiled,thinking about Kori,he loved her with all his heart but snapped out his daze when he heard a kissing sound. It was real. They kissed! Damian's heart was exploding with joy,an electrifying feeling rushing through his body. All the bat-kids looked at each other. "Little D' just kissed her!" Dick exclaimed. He loved Raven as a sister and now,she might actually become his sister! "Aw!" Barbara said,staring at Stephanie. She and Jason were about to kiss when Tim said,"Guys,they're leaving the building." It was true. Damian smiled and said"Beloved,I really enjoy hanging out with you." They kissed again and he smiled at her. They then went home. Huddled in Dick's bedroom,they determined that Damian was in good hands. Damian fell asleep with ease that night,knowing that his older siblings were pleased that he chose Raven. As he drifted off,Dick opened the door. Seeing Damian happy was always a pretty sight. "Sweet Dreams,baby Bird." Dick cooed,closing the door on the exhausted little bird.