Chapter 8

Henry and Sammy just stared at the dark staircase for a minute. "That's...awkwardly convenient." Henry, said, starting to walk up the stairs.
"HEY! Stop!" Someone shouted. Henry and Sammy turned around, and saw a girl and a boris clone with axes pointed at them.
Sammy put his hands up. Henry leaned against the stair railing and calmly looked at them. "Hello." He said.
The girl and Boris clone glanced at each other. "Who are you?" The girl asked. "I'm Henry, that's Sammy, and why do you sound familiar?" Henry said.
"I'm Alison, that's Tom, how did you get down here, you aren't covered in ink as much as we are, your human." Alison said.
"Maybe if you put the axe down, we'll answer your questions." Henry said, glaring at the sharp end of Thomas's axe. Tom reluctantly lowered his axe, but still held it tight in his grip.
"Okay, so how he got down here I don't know, but I got a letter from a 'friend' that told me to come here. Then I was on the first floor and was looking around, saw Bendy, ran towards the exit and fell through the floor and met Sammy who tried to kill me then was attacked by Bendy so I ran away and found Boris, who took me to his house than we left, met Alice angel, said she was gonna help us go home, got betrayed by her, and she took Boris and Norman." Henry explained.
Thomas and Alison looked at him like he was speaking another language. "Who's Norman?" Alison asked slowly. "One of the nicest beings down here." Sammy said, standing more confidently.
"Sammy, he tried to kill us." Henry said flatly. Sammy slumped. "Yeah, but we did kind of steal something that he really loved." Sammy said. "He's also called the projectionist." Henry said.
"Ah, that makes more sense. I've seen him before." Alison said. "But Alice is dangerous, you shouldn't mess with her." She added.
Tom nodded in agreement. "Well then, guess I'll stay out here where it totally isn't dangerous, cuz look at that! Isn't that Bendy's ink veins coming closer over there?" Henry pointed farther down the hall, then crossed his arms.
Thomas and Alison quickly dashed up the stairs behind Henry and Sammy, not stopping or turning around.
Unluckily for them, Bendy saw them. But he stayed quiet, wanting to sneak up on them.
The four quietly stalked down the hallways upstairs on level 9. "Do you think he saw us?" Sammy whimpered.
"Nah, if he did he'd charge at us, maybe..." Henry looked back over his shoulder to make sure. He saw nothing, but still had an uneasy feeling in his stomach.
They snook up to Alice's door, but it was closed. Thomas smashed it open loudly. The others flinched, except for Henry who went straight in.
They followed the animator into the Angel's lair. It was dark inside, and there was only one light on. Underneath the light, tied to two separate tables laying down, was Norman and Boris.
Sammy ran up instantly, but realized that they were behind a wall of strong glass. "Norman, Boris!" Sammy slammed his fists on the glass. Boris tried wriggling around, but Norman didn't move at all. Sammy grew worried.
Suddenly, all the lights turned on and a horrible laugh echoed through the room. "It's too late now, I'm removing his head, while you watch, and you can do nothing about it." Alice walked over to Norman with a wrench.
Sammy slammed himself into the glass as hard as he could, but it was too strong, like the glass from an exhibit in a zoo. "DON'T TOUCH HIM, YOU BASTARD!!!" Sammy screamed.
Alice laughed as she crammed the wrench under a corner on Norman's projector head. She then left the table, the wrench sticking out of Norman's head.
She went over to a wall and flipped a lever on it. Weird robotic pipes shot towards them, wrapping them up and holding them tightly against the glass so they could watch.
From where they were positioned, they could only see Norman's body, and not his head. Alice went back over to her table and grabbed the wrench, pulling and twisting it around.
Soon a loud clank was heard, and she held up Norman's projector head to the others, laughing like a maniac.
"NO! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Sammy screamed. "YOU MONSTER, HOW COULD YOU!" Henry shouted. Alice grinned at them.
"Oh, but you'll be surprised as I am to learn that-" Alice was cut off when the walls covered completely in inky veins.
The angel pressed a button, and the metal pipes pulled the group towards the wall opposite of the glass, and then she quickly tried to run over and shut off the light, but Bendy entered the room.
Alison, Thomas, Henry, and Sammy all stared at the demon. They were tied up and he could easily kill them if he wanted.
Bendy looked around the room, his eyes resting a bit on Henry, then looking over at Alice. "Hello, Bendy." She snarled.
Bendy walked towards the glass. "Whatcha doin with em?" The demon asked. "I, Uh...I'm not doing anything with them, so you can take them if you'd like." Alice gesture at the group that was tied up on the wall.
Bendy glanced over at them. "How bout I kill ya instead?" Bendy grinned evilly, and smashed the glass wall with one punch.