Chapter 10

Norman and Sammy silently stared at each other for a while. Of all the people that were in the studio, Sammy and Norman were lucky enough to end up together again.
Norman suddenly had a smug look on his face. "Well, not gonna lie, I was starting to crush on you for a second time." He laughed.
Sammy laughed too, stepping towards Norman. "I love you." Sammy hugged the taller male. Norman kissed him, and they stayed like that for nearly five minutes.
Norman reaches into his boot and pulled out a small box that had ink stains on it. He still had his arms tightly wrapped around Sammy.
"Lawrence, you never answered my question yet." Norman smirked, showing Sammy the small box. Sammy grinned widely up at Norman, and stood on his tiptoes to kiss him.
"Yes, you idiot." He giggled. There was a loud bang on the door frame as Thomas and Alison came in the room out of breath, and Tom had slammed his metal arm on the door.
Sammy and Norman jumped. "There you two are, we were wondering what happened to you." Alison said. "We're getting married." Norman said.
It was silent for a few minutes. "You were just friends before we started this path!" Alison said. "Yeah, but now we're engaged." Sammy smirked. Thomas squinted at them.
"No dates or anything? Just straight out getting married?" Alison asked. "Not exactly, we were technically together since we worked at the studio." Norman explained.
"Oh, that makes sense then." Alison said nodding to herself. There was a faint yell from down the hall. "Did you hear something?" Sammy asked.
Alison and Norman shook their heads while Thomas and Boris nodded, wriggling their cartoon wolf ears.
It came again, this time louder. "Hold on, I hear it now." Norman said. The five poked their heads out into the hallway, and saw someone charging down the hall towards them.
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" The person screamed as he ran past them, looking terrified. "Henry!" The group all looked at each other.
Then Bendy came ripping past, catching up to the animator quickly. "HENRY, GET BACK HERE!" Bendy shouted.
"Quick, we've gotta help him!" Alison yelled. They all followed her down the halls, running as fast as their legs would carry them.
Henry and Bendy rounded a corner where they were out of sight, and the delighted shout of Bendy filled their ears.
"GOTCHA!"
"N-N-NO! B-BENDY PLEASE D-DON'T!" Henry screamed. The group of five rounded the corner, but instantly stopped at what they saw.
Henry was pinned to the ground by the demon, who was nuzzling his neck, tickling Henry. "S-STOP! HA HA!" Henry laughed.
Alison dropped the wrench she'd been holding, and Bendy protectively wrapped his arms around Henry at the sudden loud noise.
Henry grinned at them. "Hey guys, been a little while hey?" He said. "Henry, what the actual hell! We thought you were being tortured or something!" Sammy said.
Henry giggled. "Nope, pretty much the opposite." He said. Alison sighed and Boris went up to Henry to give the animator a hug.
Bendy let Henry go so he could speak normally to his friends. The animator hugged Boris, and looked curiously at the ring on Sammy's finger.
"What's that?" Henry asked. "They're getting married." Alison gestured to Sammy and Norman. "Well, congratulations then." Henry grinned at them.
"Congratulations to you too." Alison said under her breath, so only Tom could hear. Tom glanced at Henry and Bendy.
"Maybe we should try finding a way out of the studio? Me and Bendy have been looking and we think we've found one, but due to someone, we aren't getting much done." Henry playfully glared at Bendy.
The ink demon just smirked at him. "If we can get back up to the music studio, there's an exit there." Henry said.
"Wait seriously? I could have gotten out this whole time?" Sammy asked. Henry nodded. "But aren't you glad you didn't? Now you have Norman with you." Henry said.
"Yeah, that's true." Sammy smiled, grabbing Norman's hand. "Now let's go to the music studio and get out of here." Alison said.
Everyone nodded in agreement, and Sammy led the way, to one of the secret ways back up to his old office.