Chapter 19

Sammy didn't sleep very well. The reason why, his parents hated him and he had to see them today. Norman woke up beside him with a yawn.
"Morning Sam." He said, giving Sammy a kiss. This made Sammy feel a bit better. He knew that however much that his parents hated him and all of the people that he cared for, Norman would never leave him.
Norman noticed that Sammy seemed to be upset. "What's wrong?" He asked, wrapping his arms around him.
"I just...I really don't want to see my parents. They hate me, and I'm afraid of the things they might say to hurt you and our friends." Sammy said, leaning his head on Norman's shoulder.
"Hey, don't worry about it. Just because your parents might be mean, doesn't mean anyone would hate you for something they said." Norman said.
The two got up and got dressed, then left to go find everyone else.
Sammy stopped in the middle of the hallway. "What is it?" Norman asked. "Do we have to visit my parents?" Sammy asked.
"Yes, they have to know you aren't dead." Norman sighed. Sammy glared at the wall. "Fine." He muttered.
Sammy stood for a few seconds longer, staring at the wall. Someone suddenly grabbed his legs and yelled. "AAAHH!" Sammy screamed and jumped back to hide behind Norman.
Sally was sitting on the ground, laughing. "Haha very funny." Sammy pouted. Norman laughed with her. "Hey! Don't think I don't know she learned how to sneak up on people from you!" Sammy growled, poking a finger in Norman's chest.
"I'm not sure what you're talking about." Norman said, innocently glancing around the hall. Sammy huffed and continued walking down the hall, not letting the other two see his smile.
They all went into the kitchen to see everyone already awake. Bendy looked very tired. "I don't like waking up early." He groaned. "Well we have to for a few more days, then you can sleep more." Henry said.
"Oh Henry, I forgot to ask, how did it go with Linda yesterday? You were gone for a long time." Hannah smirked at him.
Henry slowly inhaled, his left eye twitching. "I wouldn't have asked that if I were you." Bendy said. "Why?" Hannah asked.
"If I see that low life son of a bit-" Bendy quickly covered Henry's mouth, because there was children at the table.
Henry still tried talking. Bendy slowly let go. "She can go over to Joey and fu-" Bendy covered Henry's mouth again.
"Henry, there's kids here!" Bendy said. "It was that bad?" Hannah asked. "I wanted to shoot myself." Henry said.
"What!?" Sally choked on her breakfast. "Really, she's that boring." Henry said. "And not to mention how much she insulted not the other toons, but just Bendy because he's a demon!" Henry added, very angrily.
Bendy couldn't help the small smile on his face. Hannah sighed. "I'm sorry I pushed you into this Henry." She apologized.
"It's fine, just don't do it again." Henry said. After breakfast the group left to go see Sammy's parents next.
Sammy did not look excited, he looked terrified. Norman hugged him. "It'll be fine." He said to calm Sammy down.
Sammy gave him a weak, unreassuring smile. Fred had let Henry borrow his truck so that they could all drive to where they needed.
He was driving and Bendy called shotgun, but Alice tried getting the front seat. But they were both too short to sit in the front. So Sammy sat up front while Norman and Boris sat in the back with the two short toons strapped into booster seats.
Bendy and Alice pouted at having to be in the seats for little children. Sammy was lost in thought and worriedly glanced out the window.
In the back the four were chatting. Henry glanced at his worried friend. "What's wrong Sammy?" He asked.
Sammy looked over at Henry. "Nothing." He said. "Are you still worried about seeing your parents?" Henry asked.
Sammy hesitated before answering. "It's not really that, I'm more worried about what they'll say to all of you guys, especially Norman." Sammy explained. He glanced in the backseat before continuing.
"W-what if he l-leaves me because of a-something they say?" Sammy said, his throat tightening as he felt he might cry.
"Norman would never do that, you know better than that." Henry smiled at him. "Heh, yeah..." Sammy half smiled but it didn't help his doubting brain much.
The car slowed to a stop beside the sidewalk. "We're here, Sammy, I think you should go first." Henry said. Sammy nodded and stepped out.
He walked to the front door, forcing his feet to move. He gulped and took a deep breath before knocking.