Chapter 15

After Bendy begrudgingly apologized to Sally, they had dinner. "I've never had this many people in this house before." Fred said.
"Well tomorrow we're all going to have to explain to Norman's parents, then Sammy's the next day." Henry sighed.
Soon Jenifer and Fred took Matt and Sally to bed, and then Sammy had a sudden smirk on his face. "Hey Wally." He said.
"Hmm?" Wally looked over at him. "So you live with Jack right?" Sammy asked. Wally nodded. "So does that mean you two are together or...?" Sammy tipped his head to the side, looking at them.
"No." Jack said, raising an eyebrow. "What makes you think that?"
Wally stiffened, and when Jack wasn't looking at him, he was shaking his head at Sammy. The musician just smirked wider.
"Oh, well...it's just that Wally...never mind." Sammy said. Now Jack was curious. "What about Wally?'what did he do?" He asked.
"Sammy no!" Wally pleaded. "Sammy yes." Jack said. "Well when we all used to work back in the studio, everyone but you knew that he really
li-" Sammy was cut off.
"NO!" Wally shouted. Norman and Henry were laughing, and the toons, Hannah, and Jack were curious. "What?!" Jack asked.
"Wally loves you Jack!" Sammy yelled. Wally's face turned bright red and he covered his head with his arms while leaning down onto the table.
"He what?" Jack said. "He loves you, always has, you oblivious idiot!" Sammy laughed. Jack silently stared at the table, his face emotionless.
Everyone was staring at the two. Fred and Jenifer walked in. "What's with all the shouting?" Jenifer asked.
"Nothing." Jack said quietly, looking down at his hands. Wally glanced up from his arm sanctuary for a second, his face burning red.
Everyone else but Jack and Henry's parents were snickering, glancing back and forth between Wally and Jack.
Jack, his face still emotionless, stood up, walked over to Wally, and moved a chair very close to his and sat down, putting an arm around Wally.
Wally lifted his head and looked at Jack, who was now smiling.
"Awww." Alice said. "That reminds me, Henry, do you remember Linda?" Hannah asked. "Who's Linda?" Bendy asked, glaring at Hannah.
"She's my best friend, who also happens to have a crush on Henry!" Hannah said, smirking at her brother.
"Ugh, noooo." Henry whined. "Yeeeesss, just give her a chance, she's really nice, and she's beautiful too." Hannah said.
Bendy frowned. He didn't like the sound of this Linda, not at all. "Look Hannah, me and all the toons and Sammy and Norman, we all need to get settled in before we do anything else. Plus we don't know where the toons will go yet." Henry sighed.
"Right sorry." Hannah said.
"Okay, so people will have to share a room with someone else, so pick your roommate." Jenifer said. Wally and Jack said goodbye and left to go home, happier than before.
Sammy instantly clutched onto Norman's arm. That left Henry and the toons. "I wanna go with Henry!" Bendy yelled. "Alright, so that leaves Boris and Alice." Henry said.
They went to their rooms and went to sleep. When Henry was asleep, Bendy shuffled his way over to him and wriggled into his arms, sitting there like a stuffed toy.

I am so sorry this took so long to get out, school and I was really busy on the weekend, I feel horrible to make you guys all wait for so long so I'm really sorry about that.