Chapter 14

Two weeks later★

Zelk POV

Mega's birthday is coming up in a week and I can't make up my fucking mind! I seriously don't know what to get him!

I didn't think this would be so hard.

Although Mega has been telling me about how when he was younger he wanted a motorcycle. He said when he was 15 he kept borrowing his friends, without having a diploma, and he liked it. Though his parents wouldn't buy him one.

I didn't think Mega was the "badass" kind of person, but what do I know?

He told me that he still wanted one because he was able to get a diploma, but that wasn't his main priority.

(Let me say that Mega is a student and is graduating from university next year. Also, he's studying video game development)

But to be honest I don't have much money myself. Sharing an apartment and food has saved me quite some cash though.

I decided that I'd research motorcycles since I'm not an expert myself.

"Hey Mega, could I borrow your laptop for a bit? I need to do something."

Mega went to his room and came back, handing me the laptop.

"Thanks!"

Mega just gave me a thumbs up before continuing to drink his coffee.

He honestly looked so tired that even if the house caught on fire he wouldn't give a fuck.

After a while of research, I decided that my best option would be a used Kawasaki Vulcan 500. They usually are around 2.215 dollars. Well, time to go bankrupt :').

I found a seller near our area.

The motorcycle he was selling was a nice dark blue. It looked nice not gonna lie.

It sure looked used and dirty but good ol' Mega wouldn't mind. We can clean it anyways.

The owner was selling it for 1.700 dollars.

I thought that this was the perfect gift so I quickly messaged him from my phone.

The dude seemed chill. He told me that if I'd be able to come by tomorrow and pick it up, it would be mine.

I agreed and made the deal.

I closed the laptop and gave it back to Mega.

"Hey I have to go to the store, do you wanna come with me?"
Mega asked.

"Eh sure why not. I'm going to get ready"

Mega was already dressed so I hurried up. I put on a plain blue hoodie, a pair of dark grey jeans, and black shoes.

I came out of my room and saw Mega on the couch distracted by his phone.

I'm not missing this opportunity!

I snuck up behind the couch and placed my hand on his shoulder, while whispering "hey Mega" in a husky low tone.

Mega quickly turned around, and I guess his first instinct was to smack me across the face.

My eyes started watering from all of the laughter that build up inside of me.

"You son of a bitch, you scared the shit out of me! I thought I was going to get kidnapped for gods shake."

Mega shoved his notebook in my face.

"Your face... Was... Priceless!"
I said between laughter.

"And the slap, totally worth it!"
I said while placing my hand on my slightly red cheek.

I knew Mega wouldn't stay mad at me for long. He couldn't even keep a straight face. The corners of his lips twitching upwards.

I tried to catch my breath from all the giggles.

"I hope I won't get kicked out because of this"

"Nah, you'll get abandoned in a trash can in walmart"

"Bruh, what the heck?"

"Mark my words!"

"Yeah sure shorty"

Mega face palmed.

"Let's just get to the store already!"

"You're the one moping around!"

"I'd gladly give you another slap in the face, but that sadly would be considered as animal abuse."

"Oh shut your mouth!"

We walked to the "nearby" store, Which let me tell you was almost 30 miNUTES  FROM WHERE MEGA LIVES! I thought It'd be like 15 or something!

Well that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, we got to chat for a while.

After pulling some crazy shenanigans in the store, we walked back home with two extremely heavy bags, which is mental! Most of the things in the bags were cookies, bags of chips and popcorn!

Mega almost tripped twice, and got his head banged on a pole on the road. Luckily he didn't fall, but the pole hit his forehead hard.

He was fine though! Like what did you expect, he's Mega. He just got super mad and wouldn't stop glaring at every single pole on the way home. Which behavior I found super cute!

I mean at this point, who am I kidding? I admit he's cute, and I want to kiss him-

"Can you unlock the door? I can't take out the key."

"Oh u-Uh yes!"

After collapsing on the sofa, Mega shared some important information with me.

"Hey, tommorow I'm going out for coffee with friends, at 6:15 pm. I'll be back in like two hours. Is that okay with you? We still don't have a second key."

"Yeah I'll stay at home, my legs feel so sore."

"Great. Maybe you can have the key. If you're at home we have less of a chance of losing it. I'll just ring the doorbell"

"Oh okay!"

Great! Now I can go pick up the motorcycle without Mega knowing!

"Good. I'll go cook dinner, I'll try not to set the house on fire."

"If anything happens I'll be in my room. Have fun"

I made my way to my room, plopping onto my bed.

Wait... I don't have a diploma for motorcycles...

The guy will let me get it without looking at a diploma, right?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

Yeah he will.

I messaged the seller for the time and he was fine with it. He also gave me his address.

I hope when I go pick that bad boy up I don't get kidnapped.

A/n
Did you miss me??? Please say yes...

Also is that chapter 14?!

Aaaanyways, I'm sorry this took a whole week to get out, school hasn't even started for me, but this week has been really stressful, upsetting and a bit draining for me. Also I didn't have any motivation to right.
I'll try to be faster next time!

But as always have an amazing dawn or a spectacular midnight!💕

Edit: I'm so tired I forgot to say:
Thank you everyone for almost 6k reads and 300 votes, I can't believe how fast growing this book is. You guys, dear readers are the ones keeping me going, keeping motivated most of the time. Also it's 6:30 am what am I doing?

Sorry about the rant, hope you are doing amazing!

Words: 999