Prolong

A seven and a half-year-old girl has unlocked her Flame and all of her memories of her six past lives as it's making her to see she still has her knowledge, but the Flame were different now. Wind Flame. The power of the wind and she senses her Sky.

'Japan, huh? Home sweet home. This is starting to be feeling like the damnna it Shadow Realm/Tartarus/Underworld/Hell for me really.' (AN: Shadow Realm is for Egypt, Tartarus is for both Greek and Roman, Underworld is for both Atlantis and Babylon while Hell is for Japan)

She did actually wonder why she got a Japanese name Hotaru for 'Fireflies' from her parents with 'Tigerlily' as a middle name really. She has Cloudly Mist Flames as her secondaries making her to have some training with them.

She used a Mist Bind to hold all of her stuff from each past lives she had really as she makes a new one to take the broken toys, her stuff, half a million pounds and she had managed to get her so-called 'aunt and uncle's writing on a form for a airport passport.

She's heading home after getting the magical books from the very branch here since she has more ancient books for the six countries only and needs the morden ones next. Hotaru also got the books for wand/staff making to make her own really.

Hotaru left the house, got her own passport and left for Japan with a minder since she lied as they think she's British/Japanese civilian who is going to see her relatives in Japan, but once she gets there, she said she's going to be living with her relatives.

Mist to make them and get the place to her standers with the 'basement' to train in for magic, flames, hand-to-hand and weapon training really as she needs to regain her skills she has gained, but she didn't expect to gain the Gamer ability in her life.

'Hotaru Tigerlily Potter-Black

Level 60

EXP: 2,500/500,900

HP: 5,100/5,100 (Regen: 370/hr) (3,600 base + 1,500 (Guardian Familiar))

MP: 400,500/400,500 (Regen: 370/hr)

KP (Ki Points): 400,500/400,500 (Regen: 370/hr)

Attack: 240 + 240 (Basic Attack) + 100 (Guardian Familiar) = 580 (58,000 damage per hit)

Defense: 240 + 100 (Guardian Familiar) + 244 (Basic defense) = 584 (-58,400 damage received)

Speed: 540 (Max speed = 48 mph) Note: going past 1/2 of max speed may result in body damage.

Intelligence: 10,680 (10% regeneration for both HP and MP)

Luck: 420 + 240 (advanced luck) = 660 (Determines chance of high value dropped items and makes person overall luckier)

Job(s):

Shrine Maiden

Kunoichi

Hime a.k.a Clan Heiress

Landlady

Wind Guardian

Skill points: 29,420

Skills:

Gamer's Soul: Immune to fatigue, but not pain or damage.

Observe (MAX): Can observe the stats, skills and money of other people.

Expert Pyrokinesis (Level 76): Can use Pyrokinesis from all tiers. When attacking with Pyrokinesis, damage calculation is + 100%. Allows casting of Electrokinesis with an area effect, for double the MP cost on each afflicted individual.