Future

Hotaru and Tsuna were royally pissed as Byakuran is losing it and needs help making them to head there alone as Hotaru knows how to stop it and to fully protect Yuni. Everyone wouldn't be please, but fuck them. This is critical really and to be dealt with now.

Hotaru had Zelretch to bring them to that timeline and to keep them there for eight hours max in their timeline making him to like how they think really. Both Hotaru and Tsuna sneaks around like ninjas which they got the training done for really.

"I'm so hating this, Hotaru." May they be early, they need to nick this fully in the bud fast as Hotaru isn't going to leave Tsuna and his friends alone to do this thenselves fully really. They both saw Tsuna's ten-year older-self fully fighting Byakuran making Hotaru to be pissed really.

Once they stopped and Byakuran was tired as older Tsuna was then blasted away making him to see a girl with Vongola Wind Guardian ring on her right hand as others were blasted away as well, too. Once they are far away, Younger Tsuna got to Byakuran.

"Let's go! Quickly!" Byakuran went with them as Hotaru got Yuni and Gamma before they left as she knows a safe place. It's her home making her to find it still there fully and that older Tsuna is in discord cause of her death really.

"I'm in discord?! My fucking god! If that mother fucking bastard killed you, I'm going to find him in this timeline and fucking kill him!" Tsuna shouts as Hotaru calms him down shocking the three.

"Discord? Tsuna-kun is in discord all because of her death?" Hotaru looks to Byakuran and explains everything of how different their time is to this past one to this very timeline.

"But why didn't you go back as a baby? I know Black Phoenixes have a choice in the matter really." Hotaru saw it's was fully because she killed the murderer of her parents, but he cursed her and it caused her to be unable to fully rebirth herself really.

"But how is Tsuna still alive when I'm his soulmate? He should have died with me really." Hotaru said as Byakuran flinches making all four to look to him.

"The curse has a second effect. To destroy the soulbond and make one suffer while the other is died." Both Hotaru and Tsuna wasn't pleased with that as that meant someone wants to separate them and force the other to suffer really for it.

"I'm going to warn Varia for you." Gamma said as Hotaru fully gave Viper's cellphone number to her phone and he had it on speaker phone making Viper to freak and once she heard Hotaru's younger voice, she bolts and hugs her as the whole Varia is there.

"I thought he got killed by Spanner and Verde took over? And who is thiiiiiiiiii... Oooooooh never mind. Hermione Jean Granger. How did you get into the Mafia? What happened in Britian to make you come here?" The new Wind Flame wielder nods.

"First year: troll on Halloween, three headed dog name Fluffy, a baby poisonous dragon hatchling that bite Ronald Weasley on the finger..."

"Rubies Hagrid, right? Half giant? Likes dangerous creatures?" She nods.

"Cousin, is there a way in our past to get him a dragon to keep? That dragon could of been used for Dragom Tamer class in Magical Creature Class." Viper nods and she will make sure her past-self knows about this.

"To continue first year: Nicolas Flamel, Voldemort on the back of DADA professor and the very rare Philosopher Stone he was after." Hotaru nods and knows Nicolas Flamel is still alive, but won't tell really as she did promise him she won't really.

"Second Year: Horcrux in a book to Ginerva Weasley, people being petrified, a snake and someone killing the snake. The Ministry of Magic removed Albus Dumbledore from Howarts making it worse."