Tournament part 1

Right now Halloween day, Hotaru glows before Tsuna holds her hand. It protected her and their senseis know about their double soul bonds really and Hotaru is safe with Tsuna around. A old man shows up and tries to get Hotaru to go for a tournament, but the teachers can't.

"No 'Potter Hotaru' is in the school, sirs."

"We have a 'Sawada Hotaru' as a student. She and her 'soul bonded' husband can't be separated cause of the type of bond it is."

"May we see them?" Both showed up and the old man saw no small lightning bolt scar on the girl's forehead which has recovered after the soul shard was removed really making her to be better protected to her and Tsuna's mind really.

"Who's your friends?" Hotaru answered faster really.

"His guards. The Vongola head and heir must have seven guards as tradition in the family. I'm his 'Wind' guard as I have the ability to use 'Wind Magic'." Dumbledore nods as that explains it really. He explains why they are here and Hotaru wants her cousin to check something.

Viper flinches and she needs to show family support for her really as this is a death tournament. Tsuna will go with her as her 'spirit husband' making Albus Dumbledore to agree as he saw the rings and there was a promise ring of marriage on her hand.

They packed and left as Tsuna had a family stay in his house with Mr. Yamamoto collecting the rent when he's gone which was only four hundred yen meaning four one hundred yen coins and Mr. Yamamoto agrees as both Sirius and Rosetta will stay behind.

They went to Britian and Hotaru from the last card, Archer making her to go up against Alter Saber, a female version of her male ancestor King Arthur Pendragon. (AN: the fighting is like Alter Saber versus Illyasviel von Einzbern with Illyasviel being the winner)

Tsuna carries her as she's in what Illyasviel had on when she got out of the transformation as she is drained now. Dumbledore was very shocked at the second magic she has as this is from her staff for cards only. He didn't ask any kind of questions.

Tsuna knows Hotaru needs one year to get her ladyship ring which he lied about to keep it a secret and said it's a minor one. Dumbledore believes it as they got sorted for the next two years and then will leave for Japan and fully continue classes there.

Hotaru and Tsuna got their own room since they're 'married' and the other guardians will have the two rooms on the sides of the room. Takeshi, Hayate and Ryohei in one room and Mukuro, Chrome and Hibari in the other. Renato went as their teacher for their physical education.

They got a bit of a crush course for the two months they missed to help them with the other lessons. Tsuna was glad for those lesson future Hermione gave him as he and Hotaru befriended her, Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom with Blaise Zabini who was happy.

Xanxus came as their weapon teacher and Blaise was happy to see his uncle as Bel saw Hermione and did what he could to make her his as he did saw what his future self did and he was slow making Tsuna and Hotaru to conform his royal state.

Hermione and Bel were smithed with each other as Luna went for Squalor who waits until she is of age even if she is a Misty Rain really that Xanxus likes. Hermione was a Windy-Cloudy-Mist making her to claim Xanxus as her 'Sky' which he doesn't reject.

"Those with 'Weather Magic' will do that. She's 'Wind' primarily. 'Cloud' secondary and 'Mist' thirdly. Clouds are know for their territory and if she claims Xanxus as one, his 'Sky Magic' is calling her in and she's accepting it.