Home Sweet Home

Hotaru has added Karabela saber, the Greek Kopis, charlemagne's sword, shotel and qinglong into the list making Squalo to have fun with Yagyu Jubei making the man to enjoy fighting the very current Sword Emperor making Xanxus to shake his head.

Enma and his guardians were still around as Bermuda has the God in his prison with Hotaru's collar to keep him from escaping his due making Hotaru to be pleased as he can't leave ever now making the others to smile or smirk as he got it coming really.

Tsuna was tired as never expected Hotaru to add more which made him pass out onto her lap as after that, Squalor had challenged him making him to use all of his many swords making Squalor to be very beaten by Tsuna and lose his title as Sword Emperor four months later.

Takeshi defeated Tsuna and now Takeshi is the current Sword Emperor making Hayate to blush as he was panting as Takeshi wrap the sweat off with his shirt making everyone to see his ripped body as Squalor was shocked by that as how the fuck did Takeshi get like that?!

Hotaru chuckles as she adds Darb Sri Gun Chai, a Thai battle sword and Zulu war axe to the list really making Tsuna to have tears fully coming down his face making Xanxus to laugh as this funny as heck really. Hotaru knows Xanxus is having fun with Tsuna really.

Tsuna has homework and it's different really as he needs to do normal schooling with fully two different magical schooling added in making him to feel like his brain is about to explored as this is too much really. Bel helps out a bit in manner lessons.

"Ghu! Too much lessons! I need to run away!" Hotaru laughs hard as Tsuna did that with Bel after him really making Renato to smirk as that's a stressed out student really. Bel got him back with Xanxus's help and calms him down.

"With her having a lot of titles, you need these lessons! Heck, as Tenth Vongola boss, you need these lessons. It'll hide how you truly feel and then you can attack them." Tsuna gave Xanxus to hire a lot of werewolves, Ancient Ones and Half-bloods.

"As long as the weres have a place to transform, I don't give a fuck." Xsnxus smirks as the Zabini family is his and he owns the Varia cause of Squalo, Tsuna isn't his boss, but he likes him more than the damn old man really.

Hotaru chuckles as Nono was so going to be losing his own boss position as she also made sure the four Concubines also learned this with India weapons as well to make it fair really. The four had a lot of catching up to do making them to be tired as well, too.

Tsuna also learned how to be a royal cause of his three times great grandfather making him to hate him for this and he wished Giotto wasn't half-royal making Hotaru to chuckle as Tsuna knows you can't unwish something like that cause they might look different really.

Tsuna was still upset, but he got annoyed when she started to save others from spirits making him to groan and go with her as the Patil twins and Carrow twins follow and had fun keeping the children and parents safe from harm since Hotaru and Tsuna know what they are doing really.

Hibari had fun with the demons and Feng kept an eye on them since this is not fully something you get every single day really. Sirius was really ticked they didn't bring him along to get some stuff from those countries really. Viper's chuckling at her cousin.

'Oh, Sirius.' Skull finally turn her true gender and Reborn knocked her up fast making her to be sore, but happy really. Hotaru shakes her head.

'Only him. Only him really.