Summer in Japan

Hotaru has Tsuna meditating as he saw his mind space which is a sky, but he saw land that is below him as he is floating in the sky making him to feel the wind going fast as he closes his eyes and felt a beak nudging him, but he didn't open his eyes.

He then felt something below him as he slowly sits and didn't open his eyes as the animal CHUCKLES at him making him to open and saw a Phoenix Biji with seven tails and it looks to be a Dark Phoenix really.

"I can tell you need two more, but they aren't ready yet." Tsuna nods as Hotaru is going to be very shocked by this as he wakes up making Hotaru to be looking at him as she's curious.

"One form so far. He says they're not ready yet. Does that mean... They're shy or something really?" Hotaru just chuckles as she never heard of that before as Tsuna explains it's a Phoenix Biji and it's a Dark Phoenix one really shocked her on that one.

Hotaru was shocked as she has a Kyuubi for her third form making her to wonder what is going on really. Hotaru was quick during the Christmas to find out about the Death Eaters homes and where they are making her to have a lot of portkeys made making this to be fun really.

§Sajou no tomo yo
Itoshiki tomo yo
Tenohira no suna wo miyou
Koko ni ikuoku mono
Hikari ari

Anata ga hikarabi (Anata ga hikarabi)
Hitsugi ni sono mi wo yuuaerare
Inishie no shinkai no naka
Koboredomo kinki no sono ni
Tattoku ikin

Sajou no tomo yo
Itoshiki tomo yo
Sajou no tomo yo
Itoshiki tomo yo
Itoshiki tomo yo.§ Hotaru sings as Suzi loves it making Tsuna to fully chuckle since as he wonders what the english version is like.

"Friends of the sand
My dear friends
Look at the sands
In the palm of your hand
Hundreds of millions
Of lights will be there

Your body will be torried (Your body will be torried)
And bound up in a casket
And even thought your body will decay
In the deep ancient sea
You will have a rich afterlife
In the forbidding garden

Friends of the sand
My dear friends
Friend of the sand
My dear friends
My dear friends." Hotaru sanged making Tsuna to gasp as saying another language in Pasletongue must be difficult which Hotaru says it wasn't really as she taught him how to understand and talk to them making him to love it as he can use it to freak people out now.

Hotaru has added Karabela saber, the Greek Kopis, charlemagne's sword, shotel and qinglong into the list making Squalo to have fun with Yagyu Jubei making the man to enjoy fighting the very current Sword Emperor making Xanxus to shake his head.

Enma and his guardians were still around as Bermuda has the God in his prison with Hotaru's collar to keep him from escaping his due making Hotaru to be pleased as he can't leave ever now making the others to smile or smirk as he got it coming really.

Tsuna was tired as he had never expected Hotaru to add more to the weapon pile which made him pass out onto her lap as after that, Squalo had challenged him to a duel making him to use all of his many swords making Squalo to be very beaten by Tsuna and lose his title as Sword Emperor really one month later.

Takeshi defeated Tsuna and now Takeshi is the current Sword Emperor after one month making Hayate to blush as he was panting as Takeshi wrap the sweat off with his shirt making everyone to see his ripped body as Squalr was shocked by that as how the fuck did Takeshi get like that?!

Hotaru chuckles as she adds Darb Sri Gun Chai, a Thai battle sword and Zulu war axe to the list really making Tsuna to have tears fully coming down his face making Xanxus to laugh as this was funny as heck really. Hotaru knows that Xanxus is having fun with Tsuna really.

Tsuna has homework and it's different really as he needs to do normal schooling with fully two different magical schooling added in making him to feel like his brain is about to explored as this is too much really. Bel helps out a bit in manner lessons.

"Ghu! Too much lessons! I need to run away!" Hotaru laughs hard as Tsuna did that with Bel after him really making Renato to smirk as that's a stressed out student really. Bel got him back with Xanxus's help and calms him down.

"With her having a lot of titles, you need these lessons! Heck, as Tenth Vongola boss, you needed these lessons. It'll hide how you truly feel and then you can attack them." Tsuna fully gave Xanxus premission to hire a lot of the werewolves, Ancient Ones and Half-bloods.

"As long as the weres have a place to transform, I don't give a fuck anymore." Xsnxus smirks as the Zabini family is his and he owns the Varia cause of Squalo, Tsuna isn't his boss, but he likes him far more than the damn old man really.