Varia

Tsuna and Hotaru both saw Viper and Skull's Sky, Xanxus Zabini. Hotaru had added the Butterfly Swords, a couple of kunais with a couple of shurikens and senbon needles with some wind demon shurikens to the weapons that they can use as she also added fightning knives.

"So, you're the fucking seer/oracle cousin of my Mist?"

"You harm guardians?"

"Fuck no!"

"Then we'll get along really well then." Hotaru smirked up at him making him to smirk back before Hotaru and Tsuna dodged as they saw a merciless spirit and Tsuna was thrown into the trees harshly making Hotaru to look pissed as all the ancient markings shows up again.

Hotaru had her magic circling around her and then she punches it hard making her to hand glasses out and it made them all to see what she sees as she and Hibari attacks at the same time while Renato heals Tsuna fast really.

"What the fuck?!" Xanxus shouts as he can't understand what he is seeing really as Hotaru used an illusion of herself to explain what is going on really. The spirit got beated up and Hotaru sent it away to the afterlife. She ran to check on Tsuna after seeing if more spirits are going to be showing up.

"Tsuna! Tsuna, are you alright?! No broken bone, jii-san?" Renato shakes his head as she sighs of relief before she hugs Tsuna as she was worried sick about him and was upset he got hurt like that really as Renato smiles at the site.

They went to Hotaru's home and those androids can't get in making this to be a normal testing without Iemitsu even knowing about it as Tsuna has Spanner acting as his lightning until Lambo has grown up more making Xanxus to fully approve of that chose.

Ryohei and Lussuria did a fight and both actually fully got along afterwards since Ryohei has won making Ryohei to get some tips from her. Spanner and Levi are next as Levi doesn't see him as a worthy fighter making him to be looking down.

"FUCK! DUCK! DUCK! HIT THE DECK!" Tsuna shouts as everyone hits the ground as Spanner shoots lightning at everyone. Hotaru must be happy to have those deadly German Dussage swords to attract the lightning fast and kept them all safe really.

"The fuck?! Levi! Don't fucking tick the fucking kid off!" Xanxus fully shouts as Levi saw the damage that some of the lightning flames as caused.

"Right, boss!" Spanner looks to Xanxus and Xanxus just let's it happen as he nods. Xanxus knows Levi is loyal, but he needs to cut his lose since Levi had killed ten members of his own division for being disrespectful of him and that's not right really.

'I don't care. I can get a new one.' Xanxus thinks as Verde shows up and Xanxus bonded to him fast after Spanner killed Levi making him to not miss the guy and not think the bond is gone cause of him. Hayate was next against Bel.

Hotaru felt the pull and she had Zelretch there to watch the fight and he was half impressed by the halfling really. Hotaru has all, but the one in Britian as she'll deal with it later as she sees that Bel won thanks to mixing magic with his flames really.

'I will need to talk to him about that really as he could have killed himself really.' Hotaru thinks as she wasn't happy, but she left it to Takeshi as he's letchering him big time really as Tsuna didn't try to help and save him. Rosetta took over as Takeshi is next.

Takeshi and Squalo had too much fun as it took six days max making Hayate to now have his turn to letcher his boyfriend making him to surrender as it was too much fun with him than with Tsuna and Hotaru really. Squalo was really interested in that one.

"Later, shark trash." Xanxus fully wants to know about the gun ones really. Chrome and Mukuro need to pick, but Viper chose to go up against both as both Chrome and Mukuro worked like a well oiled team making Viepr to be very impressed really.

Hotaru knows Xanxus doesn't even know about Wind Flames making this to be harder as it's very rare for them to show up really. Chrome and Mukuro won against Viper and now Hibari's turn and the man looks stupid.

Hibari kills him since he's not bonded to Xanxus at all before Hotaru explains he doesn't have a Wind Guardian making Xanxus to curse as it's hard to find them and Tsuna got luckily until Hotaru explained she sensed her Sky from all the way from Britian.

"You're fucking kidding me there!" Hotaru shakes her head as she won automatically and Tsuna can go up against Xanxus. Xanxus was impress with the guns and Tsuna surprises him with the move that Kid can do making him to lose since it's one he mastered all by himself.

"Brat, not bad." Xanxus likes the kid as he has a good head on his shoulders making Squalo to check on those weapons and he was so shocked with the whole Varia that they know that many weapons.

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI! That brat knows too much and I couldn't even do that!" Hotaru smirks as she points and they all saw a spirit of a dead man.

"Meet Yagyu Jubei, our sensei." Everyone was shocked as this is going to be a nightmare and a half to figure out which Hotaru had fun with really.

"Mu! Cousin, you are so in trouble for not telling me this!" Hotaru shrugs as she naps on Tsuna's lap making many to sweat drop at her really.

"She's very tired. Her visions take a lot out of her and we finally got the medication to deal with them." Tsuna so enjoys explaining that one really making Varia to be very shocked.

"Voi, don't mess with the healers period." Squalo said as Lussuria knew he cared about her. Xanxus is still trying to wrap his head fully around this making Renato, Sirius and Rosetta to help out with it really.