Home Tutor

Two moro kris swords fully clash against each other as two healthy pre-teens were training making them to have mastered khanada, wwii sf smatchdt knife, Flamberge Rapier, wind and fire wheels, Zhanmadoa, Kelewang, cossack shashka, crusader dagger, steel takedown bow, boar sword, Scottish Dirk, Deadly horsemen's axe, Genghis Khan's sword, San-Mai blades, Filipino Sword the Pira, King Charlemagne's sword Joyeuse, Rhomphaia sword, North African Kabyl Flyssa, Nagamaki, Fairbairn Sykes fighting knife, Yamashita's gunto, arming sword, saex, Èpèè de Combat (Aryan stark's "Needle"), Viking Seax, Egyptian Khopesh, Sengese, Nepalese kukri, Sword of Kusanagi: Longsword of the Sky, Samehada: Shark Skin and now the Moro Kris sword with twelve to fourteen fighting styles.

"O.K, that's enough. You've gotten better, you two." A spirit said as both smiled up at him as they went to take a shower and then get ready for school. Both teens have been training since eight making the two to grow rapidly.

The female has long hair in a high bun with her emerald green eyes looking more doe and doll like combined. The hair reaches the ground by twelve inches with her bosoms being fully one hundred and seventeen inches while it's firm and lifted, too really.

Her waist is fifty-nine inches and her hips ninety-three inches with slimmed arms and legs, face gone of baby fat and she has grace while she's fighting. Her hair color is black with red highlights and has some silvery tips that go into swirls in the middle of her back really. She looks like a model.

The male has fluffy brown hair, but it's long in the back with it bound in a white wrap, golden amberish brown eyes with cat-like pupils and wears Hong Kong-style clothing when doing hand-to-hand combat only. The female's eyes are more eagle-like.

The spirit's name was Yagyu Jubei and he enjoys teaching the two as they have lots of weapons to use making him to enjoy himself as Mr. Yamamoto at that sushi bar was fun making both to enjoy a good talk really and both relax really.

Both were washed up and they ate breakfast before heading out to school. While there, they both saw the protector and helps with his large amount of paperwork. Both have good grades and stay at the rank they are at really. At their secondary school, they rank very high.

When the male's mother shows a tutor filer, the female was upset and explains her son doesn't need one. She still remembers how very often her cousin has the husband have some vacation times making him to take his wife and leave.

Their son was alone house-siting with the female helping out. He knows how to cook and sew with him learning new skills really. Once the filer was gone and fully destroyed, the male went over to the female's place which he does repeatedly.

And that's only if the sperm donor is going to be staying for a month or a rare two months really. He doesn't care for the drafter really which helps as he is never thought about the first time the man came home really. The female cares for him more.

He moved out and lives with her as he doesn't need to hide from her and feel safe really as the other presence can't follow them into the 'barrier' which is actually his handle work. A ward that's in 3D making it to be powerful and has it covered with seals.

He got over his fear of spirits and isn't about to let it keep him from helping others. He managed to free those two trapped spirits and he didn't expect 'The Grudge I, II and III' to be real and he had the Shinigami's help as both are now in the afterlife really.

Heck! He even helped the spirit that kills with tapes making him to be pleased as she might come back as his daughter really without the powers making the Shinigami to agree as she needs a normal life and Tsuna as her band-new future father is a good life really.

The tutor curses as his student is out of his reach and he looks like he has muscles on his body really. His Flames aren't sealed and his doing double schooling making him to pay Viper to know what is going on and that his student already has a fiancée already.

'And they aren't breaking up since their Sky/Wind bonded plus soul bonded as soulmates.' He didn't like this and he told Nono who chokes on his spit making him to know more about the girl which is hard as Viper is their cousin.

"And their great-grandfather on their mother's side of the family has custody of her really. He's the leader of the Vindice actually." Again Nono chokes on his spit making Reborn to decide to show himself and saw a large ass snake slithering around the place.

'The fuck?!' He was shocked that he didn't noticed a bird and was captured as he was taking to the teens. They looked unhappy about him being there really making him to hold his hand up in a peace way to calm them down really as this is going to be a long day.

"Who are you?"

"Renato Sinclair." He was shocked at the use of his old name as he looks down at the markings on the floor before he saw the female groans as she glares at him.

"Not the same one who had fully knocked my grandmother up with my aunt?! Did you know that poor Rosetta Black nee Evans-Sinclair has been looking for you for fully twenty-four whole years max?!" He was very shocked as he saw the said child who's a grown-up.

"Dad? Just why... Why were you so badly cursed? Please tell me that woman didn't lie to you." He looks away with watery eyes very fast making the female to let him go as his daughter hugs him making him to accept and saw both were in a room to talk things out really.

'She's twenty-eight and been fully looking for me since she was ten. I better get to know her and her niece really.' The male asked if this was alright and she nods to him really.

"Auntie wanted to meet him and this makes it easier. I still hate that you chose to have yourself see my past life and learn the very magic and fighting styles from there really. I still can't handle it really." He hugs her as he loves her too much to hurt her.

"I love you, Hotaru Potter and I will never try anything to hurt you." Hotaru looks up at him.

"Tsuna..." Tsuna cares a lot for her and won't leave her alone ever. Never ever.