Tournament part 3

Hotaru hates how the tournament is going and isn't even liking it. How can she go through a maze and deal with what's inside of the maze? This is ridiculous really! Tsuna is angry and she can't wait to get this over with really! Gha!

Dumbledore knows this isn't going to be a good thing as the two, Hotaru and Tsuna, are pissed off cause of the second task. At least it's not pointed at him since he knows those merfolks shouldn't have done that really to Tsuna.

'Damnna it! Those merfolks want to kill Hotaru! Shame I can't.' Her great-grandfather shows up and he fully threatens to sic them in his prison making them to be very scared and backed off of her fully really. Zelretch made it look like it was on her mother's side of the family.

Viper had fun proving it really and no one can fully say anything about it really. Hotaru has her two 'servants', Yun and Elias to check out the maze for her as she isn't trusting those bastards at all really.

 Hotaru has her two 'servants', Yun and Elias to check out the maze for her as she isn't trusting those bastards at all really

(AN: this is what they look like really)

Elias is a swordsman and is taller than his boyfriend Yun. He has long blond hair in a high ponytail with some hair out framing his face on the right, blue eyes and a handsome face while Yun has short brown with brown eyes.

Yun wears a uniform of sorts really while Elias wears pants, a shirt button up shirt, calf boots and has a jacket on his shoulders. Yun has a long pip to smoke out of really. It's one the Asians in China use to smoke making him to do it when worried about Elias.

 It's one the Asians in China use to smoke making him to do it when worried about Elias

(AN: I had to go back to the video to get the picture for it)

Dumbledore asked and Hotaru explains she sent them in to make sure it's safe since she doesn't trust those bastards and she also explains that the short hair is Yun and ponytail is Elias who are her 'servants'. The reason she says that is because they're her...

"Human spirit familiars? What's that?" Viper slaps her forehead as only Hotaru would do that really.

"Souls of the dead that become familiars and can do things a normal animal familiar can't do. She has these mortuary tablets with their names written onto them. She shrank them and turned them into a pair of earrings. She keeps them both around to see what she sees.