Rain

Hotaru slams the baseball team against the trees with them tied up with ropes and baseballs were hit at their stomachs and then black eyes cause of a sorting ancestor of Takeshi Yamamoto, Asari Ugetsu who was pissed off at the children and the coach at the very actions they did to his descendant.

Yamamoto was shocked as Hotaru let's Asari let his anger out and she takes Yamamoto to a Sport Doctor making him to be pleased they are getting punished and had banded Yamatoto from baseball for two months before Hotaru got him to her place fast.

Tsuna passed the crystal ball over to Takeshi who holds it in both hands. In Takeshi's hand's, it produced a faint glow, almost like a candle about to blow out. Hotaru sighs as Gokudera still doesn't like the damn Rain making him to have four tests to do than the one really.

"So we have one dormant." Hotaru said as she looks to Takeshi.

"Dormant?" Tsuna asked curiously.

"In Europe, they're called 'squibs'. It basically means Takeshi has magical blood in him, but it's not active. So far no one has actually successfully found a way to 'activate' magical blood in dormant lines with any real consistency.

For future reference, avoid the magical alleys in the UK in particular, especially you. The people in the English enclaves are notorious for being very close minded and barely tolerate 'squibs' and mundanes not at all.

They still think electricity is a passing fad." Rosetta said as she looks to Takeshi. She can feel he can do potions, look after the plants and use runes making her to take him under her wings for Runes, Potions and Plants making him to enjoy himself.

Tsuna loves how Takeshi is fully focused on his training and he is enjoying his high school online education really. Gokudera and Takeshi was 'fighting', but really Gokudera was actually blushing cause Takeshi is FLIRTING with him really.

Tsuna chuckles behind his hands and walks away before Gokudera saw him. Gokudera has the ability to get pregnant like Hibari does really. Tsuna and Hotaru went out on dates like any couple would while getting her medication.

"I'm starting to hate this even more. The medication for your mind grains your get for each vision... They don't work! I'm now starting to thinking of sueing that asshole bastard!" Tsuma shouts as they are in the Magical Alley right now.

All of them stayed out of their way since Tsuna has a major deadly killer instinct with his Wakizashi near by on his waist and on his back is a Nodaichi. Hotaru and Tsuna had a blacksmith make it for them and had Mr. Yamamoto show them how to use them both.

Takeshi and Tsuna had some real fun actually and Takeshi just quite baseball club permanently making the club to keep trying to get him to come back before he swinged his newly fixed Shigure Kintoki from the same blacksmith making his dad to be happy.

It's a typical brown bamboo sword that transforms into a steel sword with bandages on it's hilt and a swallow is engraved near the scabbard mouth. The Shigure Kintoki has been passed down through Yamamoto's family for generations, used only by those who mastered Shigure Soen Ryu.

The Shigure Kintoki first appears as a plain-looking bamboo sword, but it is revealed that only if the user uses the Shigure Soen Ryu technique will it shed it's bamboo cover. The katana will turn back into a bamboo sword once it is not used for a Shigure Soen Ryu technique.

Takeshi was happy as it feels so much better and he also got ten swords/daggers to use. One dagger was for rune craving which he took to wood craving to get use to craving which Rosetta agrees to and went with him as Gokudera went with them.

Some runes can cause explosions and he likes that a lot really which Rosetta didn't stop as some wood craving could be a good past time or a hobby which will help with stress levels really. Hotaru shows the medication and the healer just freaks.

"THAT MOTHER FUCKER IS JUST FULLY FUCKING DEAD MEAT!" Both moved out of her way as another took over as a blood curdling scream rings out really making Hotaru to shot a spell to silent the whole room to not hear it really.

"That idoit deserves it. What can you do to reverse the damage that my girlfriend has received from that idiot's actions?" Tsuna asked as she looks at the information.

"Well, I can plague it all out and then let her rest for two weeks max before we give her the potion for her mind grains." Tsuna agrees as she needs a clean bill of health before a new medication is giving out to her really.

"I agree with you fully there, ma'." Tsuna said as she nods. Hotaru accepts the potion and felt better as she went home to rest for the two weeks. Renato was now happy she's resting as she did looked really pale really and now two weeks later.

"You're looking better, pup." Sirius said as Hotaru looks much better and has her colors brighter than before making her to blush as she didn't noticed making Tsuna to kiss her on the forehead making her to curle up into his Sky Flames hold really.