Fifth Year

Both Hotaru and Tsuna hates this as Umbitch is here and Hermione has her future memories back now making her to kiss Bel as a little blond named Luna Lovegood asked if she may sit with them making Hermione to have her sitting on her lap.

"Friend of yours?" Hermione explains who Luna is and how everyone calls her 'Loony Luna' and other names. Luna was a Seer and Hotaru wasn't going to leave her there really. Luna was happy as she's Xanxus's Mage as he made the Varia a Familiga.

Tsuna didn't mind as he gave full permission for it as Xanxus looks better really from the family even though he loves it really. A full alliance between the two works out as Yuni's line was back in the Potter family line really making her happy.

Hotaru saw the toad bitch and she glares as this is not going to be a good thing at all really. Dolores Unbridge doesn't like the transfer students even if one has a minor bloodline that they need to claim really.

Tsuna had Renato keep the bitch away as he is not going to be going anywhere near her really making Renato to have a bit of fun really as Hotaru hits her with a heavy Atlantis spell making Renato to have fun with her after classes which they all ignored.

'Thank goodness nobody knows about this messy, but hidden room...' She mused as she got up. She is in a room full of odds and ends. While she took all the jewels for sale... After scanning them for safety of course, but she found a tainted diadem of Ravenclaw with a curse beyond her ability really. Perhaps Mammon would know what to do with it?

Gringotts...

Bill squirmed as his goblin boss looked like he had swallowed a porcupine as he ended the examination. Viper wasn't scared as nothing scares her fully really.

"Same curse as Miss. Potter had in her forehead. Blast that miserable waste of human space who cursed both a child and a treasured relic! Made of precious, priceless goblin silver at that!"

'Yup.' Bill thought, his boss is pissed. Hotaru's curse and the curse on the diadem is the exact same by the same caster. And young Miss. Potter found this in a hidden Hogwarts Room just because she wants to sulk cause of Doreas?"

"That's what she said." Bill said.

"She wanted to be left alone to think about what happened and distracted herself with all the junk in that room... And asked me to sell jewels she found which I gave to Jewel Master Grunky and asked me for help with the diadem. And it's goblin silver, so its out of my hands." His boss looked at him with approval.

"Good call. I'll inform the Goblin King about this. His ancestors gave four relics to the Hogwarts Founders as a symbol of the school. Gryffindor's Sword, Slytherin's Locket, Ravenclaw's Diadem and Hufflepuff's Cup which is made of goblin gold unlike the other three." Bill's boss explained darkly.

"Desecrating our treasures is enough to piss us off." Bill supposed he should be glad that HE and his supporters will gain no support from the bank. That and Hotaru offered him 20% of the revenue of the jewels she's amassed.

'How the hell did that much gemstones end up inside of Hogwarts?!' And when he and Viper visited Grunky?

"Mister Weasley. Lady Black-Lestranges." Grunky said stiffly.

"These ancient jewels are immensely valuable." Be grunted, handwaving at the box of jewels with gemstones the size of a tennis ball.

"Because they soaked up magic about 400 years' worth, enough to sustain this bank for double the time in enchantments. Must be some wizard or witch who stole them from someone years past, kept it, but never found it nevermore so, they never enjoyed their ill-gotten gains and soaked up magic in Hogwarts.