26

26

THE WHOLE building not too far from my condo, which is owned by the Cottard Co. slowly lights up.

The first letter formed in the upper part of the building is 'H'

Then immediately followed by, 'A'

Then, P, P, Y.

Aem looked at me amazed by it. She again looked in front of us without saying anything.

M, O, N, T, H, S, A, R, Y.

At the lower part is her name, A, E, M, B, A, B, Y.

Aftet she stared it a minute or so, she looked at me and what I didn't expect coming is when she burst in tears. She punched my chest but not enough to hurt me, but instead it made me chuckled.

"Ang... sama... mo." she uttered as she sobbing.

I chuckled and embraced her with my arms around her waist. Napasubsob ito sa aking dibdib at patuloy na umiyak. "Ang... sama... mo." ulit nito.

"Why?" natatawang aniko.

"Why did you made me cry? How dare you."

"Then sorry for making a lot of effort just to impress you." hinagod ko ang buhok nito mula sa itaas pababa.

"The reason why I keep on falling for you. How dare you." humiwalay ako sa pagkakayakap sa kanya at hinawakan ang magkabilang pisngi nito para punasan ang mga luha.

"Then I'll continue doing the things that keep on you on falling for me. I'll gonna do it until you fall deep." I smiled at her at sumabay pa ang puso ko sa pagngiti. "I love you."

Siniil ko ang mga labi nito na agad naman niyang tinugon. With my hands on her jaws, I entered my tongue inside her insatiable mouth when she parted her lips. I love the way she swirl her tongue with mine. The softness of her lips that added to her sexiness.

She kissed me with the same ferocity and even bit my lower lip after she clung her arms around my neck. Because of what she did, the kissed became deeper and deeper. I sipped her tongue when I have the chance to, at kinagat ko ito ng may panggigigil. And that's the time I heard her moan.

Naghiwalay ang mga labi namin at pareho kaming hinihingal and when our eyes met, we both chuckled.

"We're improving." I said and let go a soft chuckled.

"Mmm." tumango ito at hindi nakaligtas sa aking paningin ang pumula niyang pisngi.

I was talking about how great we kissed because at first we really don't know a thing or two about kissing and as the time goes by, we learned it with each other.

"Ito ba ang ipapakita mo dapat sa akin?" she asked and I know she already knew the answer but she just want to confirm it.

"Yeah." I shortly said and I saw a guilt on her face. She tried to hide it but every time she try, that emotion mas lalo lang itong nagpapakita.

Hindi ito nakapagsalita at nagbaba lang ng tingin marahil sinisisi ang sarili sa nangyari. "Hey, don't be sorry. I understand you anyway." I smiled at her and reassured that everything's fine with me. "Your not Aem my baby, if you didn't do that thing. You're a peevish remember?" natawa pa ako dahil sa sinabi ko na siyang dahilan ng pag-angat nito ng kanyang tingin.

"Hindi ka talaga galit?"

"I already told you this morning." I smiled at her. "You really in love with me huh?" I added with a teasing smile and that's really a bad idea because she hit my stomach. "Vainglorious." she rolled her eyes before turning her body on the building.