27

27

BECAUSE OF WHAT that bítch did, I slept irritated and wanted her to strangle to death.

How dare her. I treated her nice and this what I've got? Fvck her! But not me. I only want to fvck Aemieh and nothing more, nothing less. I don't want any other pùssy.

But her last text really left me behind. That text really slapped me hard.

Love can turn you into someone you didn't expect to become.

I admit, her last text is really true and I agree with it. The text left me speechless, no shading. But that doesn't mean my irritation towards her faded.

Early in the morning after that night, I received a threat from her states "I'll gonna make you two break up."

But I just ignored it because I know she's such an insane bítch. And she's not healthy in my body.

Angelo went a visit in our house and I didn't expect him to come as early than I think. When I escorted him to our own music room, Angelo was really amazed and not to mention the happiness in his eyes while staring at the instruments, until his hands glued one of the guitar. So, I thought him the basic chords about the guitar first and luckily he's a fast learner. He stayed here until the sun has fully set. Hirap pa ito nang sinabi kong gabi na at pwede na siyang umuwi. But before he could step-out of the music room, I grabbed the guitar and handed it to him.

"What's this for?" he asked confused.

"That's yours." I smiled at his stilled face.

But later on, she smiled so big. "Really?" I nodded. "You wanna give this to me?" pagkukumpirma nito kaya tumango ulit ako.

"Thanks."

"And if you need help in playing a guitar, I'm always here you can count on. Or you can watch tutorials on YT." I smiled.

"Thanks really." then he hugged me like a little child.

He was stilled when he realized what he did and immediately moved away. He looked embarrass so I chuckled. "That's ok."natatawang aniko.

I escorted him until we reached the garage where his driver's waiting.

EARLIER ON THE other day, I again received a message from the witch and it's a confession about her love towards me. And again I replied with 'I don't like you.' after that she again threatened me.

But I just ignored it and went direct to the bathroom to take a shower. After that, I wore my uniform, ready for entering the school.

"HEY BABY!" bungad ko sa kanya nang makalabas siya sa bahay nila. Sinundo ko kase ito para sabay na kaming pumasok and besides yesterday Tito Leo texted me to eat dinner in their house this night. Who am I to decline it? He's my future father-in-law after all.

Aw, so assuming. But to be honest I'm looking forward everyday that he'll become my father-in-law sooner or later.

Pinagbuksan ko nang pintuan ng aking sasakyan si Aemieh. "Sabi ko naman sa'yo wag mo na akong sundin." sge rolled her eyes.

"Eh bakit? Gas mo ba nasayang? Hindi naman e, sakin naman. Kaya wag kanang magreklamo diyan." I smiled at her. "At tsaka inimbitahan akong kumain ng pamilya mo rito. Kaya sasabay tayong uuwi mamaya." I added.

"You enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Oo. Kung ikaw ba naman ang kasama paano ako hindi mag-eenjoy?"

WE ENTERED THE school holding each other's hands. And the stares of the students isn't knew to me and Aemieh on the other side is still a bit uncomfortable because of their stares so I pressed my thumb on her hands and smiled at her when she looked at me.