Prologue

What defines you as a person? Choices, right? Every day of your life is full of possibilities. Your decisions interpret who you are going to become, the person that people know you as. Choices determine who you want to put in your life, who you choose to hang out with and designating what you're going to do with your life. Based on what you choose, you are either building or demolishing your career, your reputation and your life.

Over the years, I have made decisions that I've regretted. Some of them had led me to where I am today, while others have made me think, "why did I do that?" They've helped define who I am as a person, as an actress, as a daughter and most importantly, as a wife and mother. I have changed—grown as a person since twenty-one years ago.

I've seen the world change, seen the people I have known my whole life change in front of me, I had noticed that I changed since I was in The Quarterback and Into the Unknown. But, I guess that's what happens when we make choices, we change. We become people that our friends don't know or that we've suffered. However, my judgments have led me to achieve my dream, my friends and family and my life.

And you know what? I wouldn't change anything because I have worked hard to get to where I am today. Just know that whatever you choose to do, that is your decision, no else . Your choices are what makes you, you. Even after all these years, my judgement always came back and haunted me. But remember, what you choose will define you. Only you.