Chapter 19

This is it, the moment we've all been waiting for. After almost a year later, the last season premiere of Into the Unknown. Before the event, my stylist told me that I am allowed to select an outfit to wear for tonight. I had my designers make me a dress a month ago for this event. Yesterday, I got to see the dress for the first time and I fell in love with it. The gown is a figure-hugging Vera Wang gown. As for accessories, I had Move Addiction Pavé Earrings, My Soul Bracelet, and Glam'Azone Double Pavé all by Messika Jewelry and Tabitha Simmons Leticia Satin Sandals.

Noah is wearing a baby-blue suit designed for him by Balmain's Olivier Rousteing. His stylist, said, "The baby blue felt like the perfect colour because it was unique, but it was still understated."

Peter, Noah's stylist, drew inspiration from Balmain's current spring and summer collection. The double-breasted suit was cinched with a matching cummerbund over the jacket. Noah offset the unexpected colour with a white mandarin-collar shirt and pristine sneakers. Peter added, "The fabric and shape make this a very classy look yet it is still a statement look."

Caleb is wearing a velvet plaid tuxedo shaded midnight blue by Strong Suit and Bella is accompanying him with a custom Oscar de la Renta gown. Maddie is in a caped Celine and John, her fiancé is joining her with a black Saint Laurent tux and Cartier watch. Dylan is wearing a Giorgio Armani, while Hunter is wearing a not-quite-navy colour. But the secret here is his baby blue tie which features a rose in place of stripes or an all-over pattern.

Once we stepped out of the car in Grauman's Chinese in Hollywood we were met with flashes coming from cameras. I walk down the carpet with Noah by my side taking photos with fans and signing whatever I could see. I steal a glance at Noah, who is smiling and taking pictures with fans and signing posters. I see a journalist trying to catch my attention, so I walk over to her.

"Hi," I say once I reach her. "Hello, Millie," the woman says. "Do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions? My name is Maya." I shake my head. "Not at all, Maya."

"It has been seven years since the lasts season of Into the Unknown came out. What made you decide to do another one?" asks Mia.

"As you know, we left the previous season with a cliffhanger. We wanted to do one more season to end it. To give our fans a farewell good-bye." I answer, smiling at the last part.

"Can you give us a summary of what this season is about?" Mia asks.

"This season takes place seven years later. Troy's in the army and he is the General, he and Elle are married and she is a top journalist for the local newspaper. The Otherside wants vengeance for us putting an end to its schemes."

"That sounds exciting.," Maya says as she writes down what I said.

"What do fans have to be aware of this season?" Mia asks.

"They will have to prepare themselves for a sad farewell and an amazing adventure," I say sighing.

"I heard that you are married. Who is the lucky man?"Mia asks, looking at her notepad.

"They also have to be prepared to say good-bye to the show and the characters forever," Noah adds as he kisses my cheek. "This season is a heartbreaking season due to the twists and turn, plot holes and the unexpected scene in the finale."

Maya takes one look at Noah then at me. Her eyes widen as if she realises something. "Millie," Maya says, leaning in closer. "Are you and Noah are married?"

I nod my head and smile at Noah. He chuckles softly and pecks my cheek quickly. I hear shouting behind me and look over to see Maddie and Caleb calling us over.

"Millie, we have to go," Noah says, glancing at me.

"Okay," I say, nodding my head. "Thank you for talking with me tonight."

"Thank you for answering my questions," Mya says. "Enjoy tonight."

Noah and I walk over to where Maddie, Caleb and Hunter are standing along with Dylan and the rest of the crew members to take a group photo. I stand behind Caleb, who is kneeling and has Bella crouched down with him. Noah stands beside me and looks at the camera and smiles.

I should be happy because Into the Unknown has been a successful show even after all these years. We have gotten excellent reviews from both fans and critics in the previous seasons and we have won numerous awards like the Screen Actors Guild. We have been nominated—and won— for the Golden Globes two times as well as won six Emmy awards. As flashes blind my eyesight all I can think of is how amazing the cast and crew are and how proud I am of the success of Into the Unknown.

I flew from Los Angles to Toronto after the premiere. When I landed in Toronto, it was night time. I drove from Toronto Pearson airport to the studio and crashed in a trailer. I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack when the photographers were taking pictures and shouting at me. I wasn't allowed to take Winnie with me but thanks to Noah and Maddie I was able to control my breathing. Noah's staying in L.A while I'm in Toronto for the movie. The movie is called Secrets in the Past.

In some ways, I'm glad that Into the Unknown has ended due to not being as occupied. Sure, I am going to miss portraying Elle Harrison, and it's going to be challenging to let go of the character. But I'm ready to move on to the next chapter of my life. I just hope this season is successful.