Chapter 22

We began filming the series Law&Crime six months ago in Seattle. The show is about six friends competing against each other that will make or break their law and police careers. The challenge is to come up with a murder mystery case and have a competitor solve the mystery. However, it is very complex and detailed. The winner moves on to the next challenge. But here's the catch, only three advances on through the tests. The next challenge is to present a case in front of the jury and judge. Whoever wins, they take part in a major murder case for the police and will help present in court in front of thousands. There are eight episodes, and they are forty-five minutes long. We hired new actors to portray the characters. Dylan and I prayed that this show is a success.

When Noah and I got back from Mexico, UNICEF announced that I was a Goodwill Ambassador. I flew to New York to give a speech and to thank UNICEF for the opportunity. Then, TIME announced to me in the 2023 addition as the world's most influential people. Hunter, who went on tour after Into the Unknown was over, told us that he was up for a couple of Grammys, and he invited us to the award ceremony. Afterwards, we had a party, just the five of us where Maddie announced that she got married. Shortly after that, Into the Unknown had won OUTSTANDING DRAMA SERIES for the Emmy's and OUTSTANDING ACTION PERFORMANCE BY ENSEMBLE IN DRAMA SERIES.

Law&Crime failed and got cancelled. I am in Toronto, visiting my family. Danielle and I forgave each other, and our relationship is better than before. Noah is in the U.K filming a tv show. He told me that so far from what he can tell is that the show should be good. Maddie is in town, and she and I have been hanging out along with Allie. Allie's latest C.T scan is clean, meaning that she has no more tumours.

People are looking at Allie, Maddie and I outside the CN Tower and grabbing their phones when we walk past them. Probably taking photos of us.

"What are we doing here, Mills?" Allie asks, looking up at the tower.

"Maddie's never been here so I thought we could show her around," I reply as we walk inside

"Okay," says Allie, nodding her head.

"I can pay," Maddie starts, pulling out her wallet. I stop her and tell her to put away her wallet. "It's on me."

"Thanks, Mills," Maddie says, as she stores her purse away. I line up to purchase the tickets. I look at the board to buy the general admission for three adults. A minute later, we get into the elevator and ride to the top. "Whoa," Maddie exhales, as she looks down from the pane of glass. "The view is both terrifying and fascinating at the same time."

"When I was younger," I say, looking down with her. "I would come up and just look down. I was so mesmerised with how calm the city looked and how far we were in the air."

I feel a tap on my shoulder and see a young girl, maybe in her late teenage years, who looks nervous.

"Um, I was wondering if I could get a picture with you and Maddie," the girl says as she holds out her phone. I exchange a look with Maddie and nod. "Sure," I say as Maddie takes the phone. I smile behind the girl as Maddie takes a couple of pictures. "Thanks," the girl says, smiling.

"Anytime," I say.

"Um, if it's okay, can I have your autograph?" she asks. I look at Maddie, who shrugs.

"Yeah, sure," I say as I grab a pen from my purse.

She hands me a piece of paper, and Maddie and I sign it.

"Thank you," the girl says before leaving. Suddenly, Allie appears beside me, looking frantic.

"Guys, we need to leave," she says, gasping for air.

"What? Why?" I ask. Maddie looks around and says, "Um, what is the quickest way out of here, Mills?"

"The stairs in the north end," I reply. "Why?"

"Cause we have company!" yells Maddie as I am blinded by flashing lights.

Allie, Maddie and I dash out of the room, leaving behind confused people and a group of paparazzi taking pictures of us, and head to the stairwell. I slam open the doors and let Allie and Maddie run down the stairs. After a couple of flights, I trip down a couple of stairs and fall.

"Millie!" Allie and Maddie shriek, dashing down the stairs after me. I sit up and groan, holding my arm. I blink a couple of time to make the room stop spinning.

"Are you okay?" Maddie asks, crouching down. I nod my head.

"Can you stand up?" Allie asks, coming to my side. I shake my head and say, "Can you guys help me up?" They nod their heads and lift me. Both of them wrap my arms around them as they carry me out of the stairwell. Allie hails a taxi and tells the driver to take me to the hospital. As soon as we get there, I am rushed to emergency where the orthopaedics surgeon takes x-rays of my arm and shoulder.

She informs me that I did indeed break my arm, and I dislocated my shoulder. It was a painful process, but she straightened my shoulder, which hurt like hell. Once she set my arm back to normal, she put a cast on and tells me to be careful. I stumble out of the hospital with Maddie's help.

I feel my phone go off in my pocket and ask Allie to grab it for me.

"Hello?" I ask, holding my phone in my good hand.

"Hi, is this Millie Greyson?" a female voice asks.

"Yes, this is she," I say. "What's wrong?"

"I am calling from Ashworth Hospital in the United Kingdom," she says. "I am calling regarding your husband, Noah Eaton."

"What about him?" I ask, panic settling in.

"He had an accident, ma'am," she says. "while he was, I guess, filming a tv show?"

"Is he okay?"

"He is stable, but you may want to come over in case you need to say goodbye."