Where the HELL am I

"Uhh" waking up to see a dark red sky and a red moon with a pentagram on it is the first thing he sees as he gets up and looks around, realising he is on a sidewalk.

Looking around he could tell he was in a city but it definitely wasn't normal. The buildings were mostly run down or destroyed with some still looking perfect, the streets were run down with trash lying everywhere and the one thing that he noticed the most was that walking around the town were weird looking creatures off all shapes and sizes.

His first instinct was to run but he realized they were all just passing him by, not even giving him a second glance.

He was then surprised by a loud bang from above him so he looked up and saw that it was fireworks going off. Then a loud ring drawing his attention to a giant clock tower with a large timer saying "next cleanse in 365 days"

"What is this place?" He asks himself, looking around shoked.

"Hell" a voice from behind him he quickly turned around to see standing in front of him was a female canine-like creature holdin a phone, her fur is white with countless red spots. Her right leg, nose, ears and left forearm are brown. The inner parts of her ears are bright red. She has fluffy cheeks and lots of freckles under the eyes. Her sclera is light orange and iris is hot pink. She has very thick hair and an also very thick tail. Her hair is white, where the lower parts and ends are dyed bright red. The same palette is in the tail, but the upper part is dyed. She wears a black collar with spikes, a bright red tunic with a printed skull and a brown unbuttoned sweatshirt with ripped sleeves.

He stands there with a unreadable expression and answered "Can you repeat that?"

"Your in hell and I can tell by that look on your face that you just got here so might as well get the explanation over and done with" she says back to him with irritation.

Lincoln started to freak out and talked back frantically "w-what I'm i-in h-h-hell. I'm a-actually in hell. How?"

"Yea you are and to how you got here well you must have been a killer or some shit to end up here after you died and your what, my age, so you must have been pretty fucked to do something to end up here" she told the shocked boy.

"Wait my death..." he stopped going into deep thought before his eyes widen. "nevermind so wait what are you?" He asks curiously.

"I'm a demon well a hyena demon if you want to be specific. Yea when you die and end up in hell you become a demon" the hellhound tells Lincoln.

"So wait, then that means... I'm..." He quickly looks for something reflective and the sees a trashed car with a loose side mirror. He ran over to the vehicle ripped the mirror off and looked at his reflection and what he saw was the most shocking site he'd ever seen.

His once human flesh covered body is now replaced with white fur, he has a muzzle with a dark grey nose, sharp teeth, paws with razor sharp claws, two wolf ears on top of his head, black hair on his head and red sclera with white irises.

He drops the side mirror and looks down at himself to see he's wearing a dark red shirt, black leather vest, a black choker with white spikes around his neck, black Jean's with rips at the knees and is barefoot standing in a digitgrade stance.

Looking over to the demon who was watching his realization with a small smirk she says "yea scary as shit right. Anyway good luck man, your gonna need it" she walks away on her phone, leaving him alone only repeating what hes been told.

"I'm in hell..."

...

...

...