Bakugou x Reader

A/N : Sorry I haven't updated! This is going to be a short little imagine so I'll let your mind wander ;). Have fun~!

You're hanging out with your friends having a movie night at the dorms. You're laying on Bakugou's lap when he starts getting in the mood. He signals you with the secret signal you two came up with, rubbing your neck twice.

You made a 'come here' motion with your pointer finger, once he got close enough you grabbed the back of his head teasingly and whispered in his ear "I don't think you can handle it Katsuki~". You chuckled when you felt his bulge grow.

You go back to watching the movie.

Once the movie is over, everyone went back to their rooms, Bakugou dragged you to his by your wrist. As soon as you two walked in he pins both your arms up with one hand and grabs your neck with the other. You could hear his breath by your ear, you teased him to the breaking point.

Knowing you had know way out of this he gave you a cocky smirk, saying to you in a raspy voice "How about we test that theory. See if I can take it hm? Don't blame me if you get over stimulated" she growled lowly.

Your breath hitched, your face growing red. He chuckled at this reaction and led you to his bed by your neck, pushing you on it.

He took his shirt off slowly, you bit your lip and looked away.

"No no teddy bear~ look at me" he commanded, turning your face to him easily with his hand. You tried to reach out and let your fingers graze his abs but he pushed you back onto the bed by your chest, immobilizing you.

"I'M taking the lead teddy bear" he smirked. Your heart felt like it skipped a beat, nodding. He took his shirt from the floor and sat on top of your waist, straddling you for a moment. You were confused until he grabbed your arms and tied his shirt around your wrists, also tying it to the headboard of the bed.

Naturally, you tugged on it, only making the shirt tighter. Bakugou laughed at this.

"Oh Y/N you are going to be so fun to play with~" he whispered in your ear before lifting your shirt up over your eyes.

He spread your legs apart, firmly gripping on your thighs.

Everything was dark, you felt nothing until a warm pair of lips made their way from your ankle up to your inner thigh.

Hehe.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉