Shigaraki x Reader (Headcanons)

★Tenses up when you show him affection (he's a touch starved little bb), but he does love it a lot.

★You have to stop him from disintegrating the perverts who ask for your number.

★Let's you put your head on his shoulder if you get tired during meetings; he'd fill you in on everything you missed if you fell asleep.

★If you were goofing off with Toga and Dabi, he would watch you to make sure you guys didn't do anything too stupid.

★He loves it when you sit on his lap when he's doing something stressful. It helps with stress, especially when you put your head on his chest.

★If you two ever have an argument, and you end up locking the door, you best believe he's disintegrating that shit and hugging you tightly while apologizing repeatedly.

★Taught you how to play video games with him, and now you and him have game night every weekend.

★On your first date, he disintegrated the dining table because he was so lost in your eyes.

★He holds your pinky in public; once he got the gloves that allowed him to touch things, he IMMEDIATELY held your hand. That was the first thing he did.

★He doesn't really want you around the LOV too much because he thinks you too precious but then gets reminded what a bad bi@#$ you are when the League goes out for a mission. (lowkey staring at your ass the whole time)

★Yes. He is the BIGGEST tease. He'd pin you up against the wall and say, "You...look so pretty today, my player 2~" and then just WALK AWAY, leaving you a blushing mess against the wall.

★When you two kiss it's never quick. It could go two ways... it turns into a make-out session and it ends with you crumbled on top of him naked and shaking. OR when you two pull away he engulfs you in a big hug and tells you how beautiful and perfect you are.

★Most people don't expect Shigaraki to have a weak spot but he does and it's you. Whenever you're around he nearly melts he loves you so much.

A/N: Hi hi! Your local juice store over here. I hope you enjoyed today's headcanons. I'm currently working on some sPiCy Bakugo and trying to think of others. Let me know what you guys want to see first!