Bakugo x Reader (MAFIA. Part 1)

Y/N L/N...one of the most skilled children of the L/N mafia. Your father had trained you from a very young age, naturally being older now, you understood his harsh tactics and how they made you stronger, better than everyone else. However, your father was extremely protective of you. You were his prize possession, after all. 

      To keep you safe, you are assigned a bodyguard; Katsuki Bakugou was his name. He was extremely hot-headed and quick to anger, but as your father was laser-focused on keeping you safe. However, he didn't speak much when he was introduced to you. Your father gave you a worried glance because you had made all of your other bodyguards quit their job.

      "This is Katsuki Bakugou, your new bodyguard. I beg of you, dear, do not chase him out," your father pleaded. You just gave both of them a look and sighed in agreement. You vowed to try your best not to 'chase' this new man away.

      You suddenly rolled your eyes, "Fine. If he's what you described him to me, why in the hell isn't he talking?" you moved in close to his face with a cheeky little smirk.

      "Watch it, Y/N-" your father warned. Leaving the room so you two could chat privately.

      You had to admit he was handsome. You could tell he was waiting to explode at you, which made you want to push him more.

      "So, mister Bakuroll.." you heard him grunt in disapproval of the nickname, which made you smirk and continue talking. "Do you want me to call you Bakugo, or daddy cause I mean..." you looked him up and down, a large smirk growing on your face.

      "As your father said, Y/N watch it," his voice surprised you. It was deep and raspy. Honestly, just hot as FUCK.

      His tone made you whistle teasingly, giggling slightly as you invade his personal space more.

      "All right then, Bakugo~ shall we go to the mall?" you asked him, putting your hand on his chest and trailing it up and down. He nods silently, small sparks coming out of his hands as his eyebrow twitched in anger.

      Once the two of you had made it there, you went into your favorite stores and neared the dressing rooms.

      "Bakugo~" you whined from inside one of the dressing rooms.

      "Yes, teddy bear?" he grumbled. He knew using the nickname would affect you, getting some revenge for you teasing him.

      The nickname did, in fact, make you blush and leave him alone. Mumbling out a little "n-nothing" before getting back to changing into your lovely selection of clothes.

      You dramatically shredded your way out of your dressing room and twirled around in your new clothes that you are tried on. " how do I look, dadd- I mean Bakugo," you chuckled teasingly.

      To your dissatisfaction, he gave no reply. Whining as you tugged on his tie, "Am I not attractive enough for your gaze?" you questioned. Bakugo just gave a deep chuckle and nodded his head 'yes.' Way to keep you humble. As you pouted, not liking his answer, you didn't notice him looking you up and down, biting his lip and struggling to regain his composure.

      "Change out of the clothes and get back into your old ones, dumbass. You have a meeting today, and I'm responsible for bringing you back on time. Like hell, am I getting in trouble on my first day," he said, nudging you back into the dressing room. 

      You, still wanting to be a tease, pulled him in with you. "I might need some help getting them-AH!" you squeaked, interrupted by his warm hand gripping your inner thigh, causing you to blush immediately.

       "Listen here, teddy bear, I could take you right here, right now with that seductive attitude of yours. I'm sure a filthy mouth like yours would have trouble keeping quiet, so I won't. Get undressed and come out when you're in your old clothes. Hurry up," he commanded, his dominant tone sending shivers down your spine.

      He didn't pull away until you nodded your head, yes to his command.

This was going to be a wild ride.