Hawks x Reader

You were interning for your favorite pro hero, Hawks over the summer. You had always looked up to him as a hero and overall as a person.

"Hey kid!" You heard a familiar voice call out. "It's lunch time~!" Uh oh. You loved Hawks but you HATED lunch time. Especially when Hawks would bring you chicken nuggets. It's sweet, but it gets really annoying if he's been doing the same exact thing the entire internship.

You groaned, banging your head on the plastic white table. Before your head even made impact a hand that was protected by a black rubber glove stopped you.

"Can't have you dying on me now Y/N!" He cheered, sitting you up and passing you the portion of nuggets you got for the day.

"Please, Keigo for the love of All Might himself, feed us something other then nuggets!" You cried. You were the only one who was allowed to call Hawks by his actual name, which surprised everyone, especially Tokoyami.

On that note, Tokoyami shrugged. He had already eaten his nuggets. He turned to you and said "I think the nuggets are good" which are literally the only words you heard come out of his mouth the entire time.

Keigo gasped "You spoke! I knew it, I knew it was helping you become more social!" He cheered, doing little happy bird man wiggles. "Y/N, we need to talk after lunch. Meet me outside when your done with the nuggets. Finish them ALL!" He commanded before leaving.

You sighed, taking out your water bottle, you smiled, starting to dig in to the food you secretly loved.

TIME SKIP! (You finished your nuggies and now met up with Hawks outside)

"Keigo?" You called out. You had just gotten outside after consuming all your delicious chicken nuggets. You heard some high pitched cooing and saw Hawks a couple feet away, humming to himself, tapping his foot on the ground. He had headphones in. Perfect.

One thing you learned this summer is that Hawks HATES mirrors. So naturally you took out the mirror that was in your pocket and cheekily waddled up to the singing birdie.

"Hm? Y/N-AH!" Hawks stopped dead in his tracks, not even noticing who was holding the mirror. You held your mouth to stifle the little giggles coming.

Hawks stared at his reflection, puffing up his wings angrily. He didn't say anything at all, he just continued to stare. Suddenly he raised his fist and went to go punch the mirror.

"Keigo no!" You stepped in front of him, suddenly bursting in laughter. He looked at you confused and said "Wait, where did the other me go?" Which caused you to laugh more, at this point your hands were on your knees, you bent down as tears streamed from your eyes.

Hawks suddenly wrapped his arms around your waist and hoisted you up, causing you to let out a squeal. He chuckled softly and said four words, "Hang on tight, kid".

He took off into the sky, at first you were screaming at him to put you down. Once you got settled, with his arms securely around your waist, and yours around his neck you began looking around.

"Woah..." a small smile grew on your face. It was beautiful from up there. You two stayed there until the sun began to set.

      "Well it's getting late, I'm sure I have to get home by no-MM!" You exclaimed, a pair of warm lips crashed against yours

      "Well it's getting late, I'm sure I have to get home by no-MM!" You exclaimed, a pair of warm lips crashed against yours. The butterflies in your stomach fluttered like there was no tomorrow. Hesitantly, you began kissing back, now comfortably floating in the sky, on his chest.

      Once you two had to pull away for air, Hawks began laughing at your expression. You were blushing as red as his wings and you looked like a deer in the headlights. He teased you by leaning close to your ear and saying "Too soon kid?"

      This caused you to shake your head, as if that memory would go away. Once you gathered up the courage to speak you said "Well-if that's your way of telling me you love me, I love you too Keigo" you blushed.

      You two were on the ground now, surprisingly close to your home.

      "Shall I walk thy princess home?" He said formally offering his hand, while bowing.

      "Why yes you may" you took his hand with a little chuckle.

      As you two walked to your house Hawks can confessed on how long he had liked you, which caused you to blush again because he had never been that forward about his feelings for you.

      You had also explained when you developed feelings for him, and how you got jealous around his fans. When he'd usually leave the conversation he was in with you to go talk to them. He just laughed, ruffled your hair and called you cute. Once you made it in-front of your home he said "Remember, tomorrow, you can't say a WORD to Tokoyami" with absolute seriousness.

      You put your hand over your heart and said "I swear on my life!" With a little smile. You turned to go back inside your house. Hawks stayed to make sure you got in okay like the gentleman he was. You suddenly left your keys in the door and ran back to him, jumping into his arms and kissing him deeply.

      "Wow-I did NOT see that coming" he said surprised, still holding you in his arms.

      He set you down and all you said was "I'm telling Tokoyami!~" before closing the door on him. Hearing his pleas through the door, which only made you giggle.

Bonus Scene : The next day at the Hawks internship

      "WHAT?!?"

      "OH NO Y/N HOW COULD YOU!"

      "SORRY KEIGO~!"

      "YOUR NEXT Y/N!"

      "Gotta blast"-

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉