Aizawa x Reader (SHORT)

A/N : This one is going to be a bit short but the next update is going to be an "Aizawa x Reader" one and it will be longer. I want to try exploring different styles of writing so let me know if you guys want me to do anything *cough cough* dirty *cough cough*

      It's Aizawa' one day off from teaching the kids because you had finally convinced him to take at least a day so you two could just relax together. He agreed reluctantly but said he wanted to choose what you two did for the whole day. Of course, this was THE Shouta Aizawa we're talking about so of course the days activities wouldn't involve that much moving.

      Not wanting him to back out you agreed to spend the day on his lazy terms. He chose to spend the day on the couch with you, binge watching your favorite movies.

      You fumbled with the remote as Aizawa went to get a tub of popcorn and some water for the two of you. You were laying down at the time until you heard a deep chuckle to your right followed by a, "Sit up Kitten, I got the snacks".

      Aizawa knew you loved that nickname, sitting up with your cheeks dusted pink he sat down and patted on his lap, encouraging you to sit on him. You complied once again and sat in his lap, holding the popcorn on yours.

      As you two watched the movie you leaned into him more, just enjoying each-others company. You started to play with the ends of his hair while he wraps an arm around your waist and draws small shapes and circles into your back with his warm hand.

      He left small kisses across your forehead every now and then. Continuing to watch the movies for the whole day. You two finished the bucket of popcorn within two movies so you placed it down and closed your eyes, falling asleep. Eventually, Aizawa did too. The day wasn't eventful but you two enjoyed it together.

      Life just felt so peaceful when you two were together.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉