Denki x Reader

A/N : I just came up with this one, it's currently 2:45 am-ish so yeah enjoy

      You and Denki had been dating for a couple of months now. It was just a normal day, you got ready for UA and took your camera and phone because Mina and the rest of the Bakusquad wanted to take pictures after school. Memories, ya know?

      Once you get ready, you were hungry so you decided to try and make some quick breakfast. Checking the time, you realized there was no time because you were extremely late already. So all you did was grab a piece of bread and RUN.

      When you got to school you entered 1-A making eye contact with Denki. He gave you a smile, followed by a laugh when he saw the piece of bread in your mouth. He then turned away and went back to whatever he was doing.

      School had dismissed and you took some pictures with the Bakusquad and had a fun little time. Once it came to an end you went back to the dorms and finished up the homework Aizawa had given you.

      After that, you went over to Mina's room to go play games with her. A few hours past and your phone dinged with a reminder :

Date with Electroboy 💛

      You chuckled at the name, saying your goodbyes to Mina and walking back to your dorm. You got ready by taking a shower and doing just a little bit of makeup.

      You didn't really like dresses but you grabbed one from your closet that you really liked. It was black and down to your mid-thigh and was a very relaxed fit overall.

      You put some black platform sneakers on since uh ✨screw heels✨ and some earrings. You heard a knock on your door, squeaking in slight excitement.

      You opened the door, no Denki. You looked down in front of your door. There was a bouquet of flowers and a note that said :

"Meet me at the rooftop at 7:30. DONT be late!You're Truly - Sir Denki Kaminari of  Class 1-A"

      You chuckled at his formality and sighed, love struck. You started heading to the rooftop because it was close to 7:30 anyway.

      Finally, you got up there and saw Denki waving at you. "Hi Y/N!" He giggled having the biggest smile on his face. He held up a bag of your favorite food, as you two sat down on the rooftop together eating it while having conversations about life.

      He took you to the beach briefly, however as soon as you got there he blindfolded you.

      "Don't worry my buzzy beautiful sunshine nugget! I'm taking you somewhere! Now up we go!" He exclaimed, carrying you bridal style.

      After about 10 minutes you both arrive and he sets you down, steadying you by your waist. He takes the blind fold off and says "Tada~!" Making jazz hands.

      The room was warm, there was a TV and a couch, with a couple beanbags all around. You studied the ceiling and it had a bunch on fairy lights on it. You saw a little picture of you and Denki together by the TV.

      Once you see the front view of the couch, it was filled with your favorite drinks and snacks. You both sat down, you in between Denki's legs, leaning your back against his chest.

      You guys cuddle for the rest of the movie and after the movie finishes he pulls out two boxes. He gives you one and holds the other in his hand.

      You opened it and it was empty. "Oops-that was mine-" he giggled nervously giving you the other box. It was a necklace with Denki's name on the back. Denki then took the necklace out of his shirt and showed it to you. It was identical to yours but he turned it around and your name was on the back.

      "Thank you bubby" you smiled overjoyed, jumping on-top of him and giving him a hug. He hugged you back laughing.

      It started to get super late so you two went back to the dorms, you two walked the halls and saw  Kirishima, Mina, Sero, and Bakugou. You looked up and Denki confused, he looked down at you with the same look.

      "Uhh what's up guys?" You questioned. Bakugou shoved a cake in Denki's arms and said "Since you two extras want to act like a married couple, here's a wedding cake. Now go to Y/N's dorm room. I don't want to hear you two if something sexual happe-"

      "BAKUGOU!" Everyone except the boom boom lord himself yelled. He just chuckled and nudged you two to your dorm.

      Once you two gobbled down the cake in your dorm you both got ready for bed. Denki was obviously sleeping over.

      You two climb into bed and he makes you the little spoon, keeping you warm. Just as you were about to fall asleep he whispers "Y/N...I love you".

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉.