Chapter 1

*We open in at Sophie inside of her bedroom, sitting on her bed, constantly having strained thoughts run through her mind.

"Hm. This is horrible. One week in and we couldn't even protect one daughter from this.....betrayal. I told Tom this would happen. But he had so much faith that she would listen to him. But all of that hope. All of that faith. Wasted." She thought.

Sophie gently began to tightly squeeze her hands together showing how nervous and how stressed she was.

"And to make matters worse, she has ruined the chances of my daughter finding a happy development in her life. And just think, you grab one, you grab them all. And I don't think my daughter knows that these males are capable of such horrible things. Little Kelly. Why? Just why? Precautions are going be taken at once. Or at least one or more at a time." She thought once more.

Tears began to gather in Sophie's eyes, thinking of what would happen if her daughter was taken advantage of.

"Or maybe worse. She'd go through the same trauma the other girl did, but worse, maybe heavier actions would come into play. And I don't think she's ready for that yet. SHE'S. JUST. NOT. READY." She screamed loudly within her own mind.

A long tear began to stroll down the right side of Sophie's cheek, and suddenly she heard her name being called. Turns out the King had stopped by to see if his former queen was okay.

Tom: "Sophie? Sophie! Are you alright?" He called out to her.

More tears began to fall as he called out to her. She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't respond right away.

He then continued to call to her until she snapped out of it.

Eventually, Sophie quickly snapped out of her trance and was able to respond to the one talking to her.

Sophie: "Hm?!" Sophie said quickly sitting up from being hunched over.

She quickly wiped her tears, so he wouldn't be concerned if something was wrong with her or not.

Sophie: "Oh. H-Hi Tom." She greeted him.

Tom: "Oh. Hello Sophie. I was just outside of your room and I decided to come check on you. But you looked sad a bit earlier. Is everything okay?" Tom asked her.

"Crap! I didn't think that he had noticed I was crying! Can this day get any worse?!" Sophie thought before responding.

Sophie: "Um, yes. Everything's fine. Oh and about that, my eyes were running because they were irritated. But it's not a large issue." Sophie said hoping that he'd buy it.

Tom: "Oh. Is that so? Well, it is becoming Spring right about now, and sometimes the air can be a bit intense during this time of season." Tom said in agreement.

Sophie chuckled.

Sophie: "Oh yes. Very intense." She responded.

Tom: " Yes. Well I just wanted to catch up with you, but since you are okay, then I guess I'll off then." Tom told her before walking away.

Sophie: "Okay. Thanks for checking in!" Sophie told him.

Sophie then proceeded back to sitting in her own misery for an hour. But then she thought for a moment.

"Hmm. So maybe that's why girls are having babies. Because it's becoming Spring time. Oh yeah. Definitely Spring time." Sophie said under her breath while rubbing her chin.

And practically, that conclusion was enough to send Sophie's mental state into a frenzy. With a sudden realization of what she just thought about, she suddenly launched up from her bed and dashed out of her room to check on Little Kelly.

And for one thing, she wouldn't stop looking until she was sure Little Kelly was okay.