Chapter 13

EPILOGUE

So Sophie ends up getting more and more out of control and a lot of the cities males start to to die more. Like in mass quantities.

So as a result of everything, including Sophie having a lot of power that she doesn't need. The demon that was summoned on purpose ends up take over Sophie completely, thus making it so she mutates into a six armed beast with five eyes and begins to attack any male that she suspects might be trying to get their hands on her daughter.

Kelly then realizes that her own mother is running haywire because she didn't want her to do what somebody else did.

But technically, Little Kelly found her mother's reasoning to be pointless and mediocre, which results in Kelly trying to stop her mother from being so ridiculous. Which as a result, Kelly ends up failing and Sophie ends up keeping her hostage inside of a secret room inside of the castle locked up like she was some kind of treasure.

But anywho, and along with some of the additional murders, Little Donny did end up being killed eventually due to the fact that he made a bet with Sophie that if he saw Little Kelly with any other guy that he would let Sophie take his life. Despite the fact that he and Kelly weren't together any more anyway.

But nevertheless, and despite everything, there is one lesson that everyone has learned right now.

Which is, never mess with this woman's daughter. If you know what's best for you that is....