Author's Note

Hello Wattpadders! You have reached the end of this story!

And for anyone who is wondering, I had been writing this for a while, and had just not decided to publish it until now.

And for further, further info, this story is based of the YouTubers and further characters of the Little Club.

Who are they you ask?
Well, the Little Club is a profound group of Irish YouTubers that make and create Minecraft Roleplay videos.

And boy. I had such a great time watching their videos. I enjoyed them so very much. The drama, the character development......

Everything interested me to the fullest. They were like.....my family almost. Just...a family I didn't know. And they didn't know me.

Heck, I even used to get up early in the morning and the first thing I would do is check if they had uploaded something.

Good times....

But soon enough, my time came to say goodbye to them.....And I haven't seen any of their videos since.

Which goes to show you all.....if you ever find a group or a certain YouTuber you like,

Never take them for granted. And never over react to something they do or say. If they ever got in a situation that they didn't think was too much or too dangerous, then okay.

That's their business. Don't ever stress yourself with other people's problems or issues. Because my fellow readers....

That's what I did. And I regret every day.

And it's okay to love and care about someone. Even if they don't even know you exist. But just keep in mind that, we all have our own lives. And each life doesn't have to influence someone or something else.

Everyone has their own way. And your way is what you make it.

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed the story.