Chapter 6

And for the most of it, Sophie really didn't put her plan into action yet. At least not until the time was right. But she was confident that she would have everything set for when the right time came.

But enough of that now, as for Sophie didn't know what was coming to her. Or her daughter.

So anyway, after 7 more months of pregnancy, Carly finally gave birth to a healthy baby girl. And if one thing's for certain, Carly and Leo were for sure to be the best parents that they could be. That is, if nothing stops them.

And while everyone was surrounded around Carly's hospital bed, gushing and pondering over the new born child, Sophie was the only one not in there. And despite being a grandmother now, Sophie didn't think anything less than of what she has planned for her and her daughter's prevention.

"This is it. No more. This is the last time." Sophie said standing outside of the door to the hospital room.

And for some odd reason, just knowing that Little Carly didn't even try to stop Leo from impregnating her, it made Sophie sick just seeing them welcoming this newborn that wasn't even supposed to exist right now.

But that wasn't the only one of Sophie's concern. Her other concern, was that Little Kelly didn't endure the same thing. And boy, did she have a plan for that.

So, after 3 hours, everyone exited the hospital room, and left Carly to rest for her two day period be after birth. Little Kelly however, saw her mother standing outside of the room when she went to walk out.

She then went to speak to her.

Kelly:"Hey mom. Is everything alright?" She said walking up to her.

Sophie, fantasizing about what she was planning for, didn't realize her daughter talking to her. But she snapped out of her thoughts once she noticed Kelly standing in front of her.

Sophie:"Hm? You say something?" Sophie said turning to her daughter.

Kelly:"Uh, yeah. I mean, I was coming to see if you were okay. I mean, I didn't see you in the room with Carly and Leo." She told her.

Sophie:"Well yeah. But was it wrong?" She asked her.

Kelly thought for a moment before responding.

Kelly:"Well, no not technically. But, didn't you want to see the baby? I mean, practically, she is your granddaughter."

Sophie slightly frowned at her daughter for being so foolish. And she obviously wasn't in the mood for thinking of being a grandmother right now. But she kept her cool.

Sophie:"Oh. Well I'm sorry. I didn't think that I was doing anything wrong, honey." She said crossing her arms.

Kelly realized that her mother was acting a bit weird. In fact, she's been acting a bit weird all the way until the end of Carly's pregnancy. It confused her.

Kelly:"Oh well, it's fine. But back to my previous question, are you feeling okay? I mean you've been acting a bit weird lately." She told her mother.

Sophie knew that Kelly could pick up on her unruly behavior, but right now wasn't the time to go on about her true feelings. So, she proceeded to change the subject.

Sophie:"You know what, deary? You're right. I have been acting off lately. But that's not a serious matter, okay? So let's just get out of this hospital I'm ready to go home anyway." She said putting her arm around her daughter as they proceeded to walk off.

Kelly seemed even more confused that her mother might be hiding something from her. But she let it go for now. At least until she saw any other weird signs of odd behavior.

Sophie however, didn't want her daughter festering over something that she doesn't know about. Because not only was she stressed, she didn't want her daughter stressed either.