Heartbroken - Georgenotfound x reader

A/N: lol I thought of this whole thing this morning sorry if it's terribly written. It's also an x reader, so have fun with that. Feel free to critique my writing and ask questions :)

___

Your POV

You decided to stream Roblox to get *him* out of your head. You had a crush on your roommate George for quite some time, but you knew that he loved someone else. So you tried to push the feelings aside to be able to be happy for him. But it only tortured you.

You messed around on the home page of the game as people poured in to watch the legendary roblox god Y/U/N play. After a couple of minutes, there was a decent amount of 100 viewers. You decided to begin your intro.

"Hello everyone, it's Y/U/N back with some more Roblox! Today's gonna be a chill stream, go ahead and ask questions," you said, trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible. Of course, that backfired, as you could hear your voice tremble a bit at the end, causing your viewers to be concerned and spam the chat asking if you were ok.

"Guys, I'm fine don't worry. Anyways, let's get onto the only game I'm comfortable enough to play on stream, Those Who Remain (a/n: this is a real Roblox game go check it out it's really fun)," you assure your fans as you clicked onto the game mentioned.

As the familiar eerie music played in the background, a donation sounded.

-Siriplayzz donated $10 "Can we get face cam today?"-

"Thanks Siri, but no," you told the stream, "I look like absolute shit today."

Lots of awws and rip appeared in the chat. Suddenly, your screen showed a far too familiar map. You knew it well, it was the map you had hated since you were a kid.

"Cabin?? Seriously?? I can't see anything with this trash brightness! If I turn it up anymore, my eyes are gonna die!" you screamed.

As time passed, you grew tired of playing on stream. After saying a quick goodbye to your lovely viewers, you ended the stream. Shutting down your computer, you fell into a restless sleep. You dreamed of what had just happened before your stream.

/Flashback/

"Hey Y/N?" George asked.

You hummed in reply as you scrolled through twitter. George snatched your phone.

"I really need your full attention Y/N," he stated.

"I'm listening," you responded.

"SoImayormaynothaveacrushonmybestfriendand-" 

"Slow down," you jabbed his ribs lightly, "I can't comprehend what you just said."

"So I may or may not have a crush on my best friend and I don't know what to do," George admitted, flustered.

Your heart shattered right there. You knew his best friend Dream. Not well, but you knew him. You finally knew why George wouldn't shut up about the guy. It was always Dream this, Dream that. Not like you were jealous though. As long as George was happy, you would be happy. So why couldn't you be happy for him?

/End flashback/

You woke up sweating. You surveyed your surroundings before realizing you were in your room. George's sweet voice could be heard in the other room, where he would record, stream, and of course sleep. You decided to listen in to their conversation until what seemed to be the worst thing that could happen to you. You bolted to the bathroom and locked the door. You barfed into the toilet, and when you looked to see what it was, your eyes widened in horror. In the water was a single petal with a drop of blood.