to dream, from everyone: love you! - dream appreciation thing

Dream was stressed. He lost hours worth of footage for videos, his viewers wanted him to do a face reveal soon, he felt pressured to do better because of the hate he got, etc. He just wanted to sleep and forget everything (a/n: mood). It got to the point where he didn't feel like doing much other than mope around. 

George and Sapnap grew worried. Dream was basically a light in many people's lives. He gave amazing advice and if he could earn 5 cents for each person he makes smile, he'd be really rich. So the two concerned friends decided to tweet a video for the stressed individual. 

Georgenotfound: Hey guys reply with a message you've always wanted to tell Dream. 24 hours to do so

Sapnap: Reply with kind messages for Dream. You have 24 hours.

*** Time skip brought to you by some person's bitchy english teacher ***

George and Sapnap finally finished editing their compilation video. They sent it to Dream, begging him to watch for their sake. Which Dream did. The video started with some music Dream was sure was copyrighted, but it did help lift his mood, even for a moment. Then, the overload of tweets that started to play overwhelmed him. The amount of love emitting from each tweet that appeared on screen showered him. Near the end of the video, George and Sapnap had inserted clips of them telling Dream how much he meant to them.

Maybe, just maybe...
He felt loved <3