Chilling in the rain (reader insert)

A/N: I don't even know what I'm writing... But enjoy?

It was raining cats and dogs where Bad was. He could hear the rain pattering heavily on his window as he streamed minecraft with the Dreamteam and Callahan. The memes had tired him out a little... No scratch that, a lot. But he didn't mind... right?

The rain kept pitter pattering on, inviting him to go out to his backyard. He complied, putting on his boots and stepping out into the rainy night. The rain spilled down his hair, his face, over his whole body. His clothes weren't spared to the rain, soaking up to the brim with rainwater. He felt the water run down his body as he stood in the rain as if he were soaking up sunlight. The stress and pain washed away during his rain shower. Time passed really fast and it was hours later when his roommate Y/N found him standing there like he had seen a higher deity. 

"Darryl...?" Y/N whispered as to not disturb whatever Bad was doing.

Bad stumbled in surprise before seeing Y/N standing there, staring at him like he was slowly going crazy. Maybe he was going crazy from all of the memes...

"Join me Y/N," He told them.

"Um let me get my boots," Y/N stammered before rushing indoors to grab them.

When Y/N finally came back wearing their boots, they walked towards Bad.

"Why were you standing in the rain?" Y/N asked.

"I wanted to destress," Bad murmured in a trance.

"Well, we should go back inside. I'm surprised you haven't gotten a cold yet," Y/N told him.

"Alright fine you muffin," Bad huffed as he followed Y/N back inside. 

"Stay here, I need to check if you're sick or not," Y/N ordered as they went to find the thermometer. 

Bad complied and sat in the living room waiting on Y/N. Minutes later, Y/N comes back with the thermometer and shoved it into Bad's mouth. Surprise surprise, Bad turned out to have a cold.