1. The beginning of it all when my shithead of a father cheated on my mother..

Writers note: Most of this story will be in Violet POV, except for one chapter.

She tried to forget

and even bought a fucking house

But she cannot forget

The way he made her wet

In the bed she called there's...

I feel my heartbeat, it isn't that loud, but it is the first time i've heard it in forever. I run up to the door, as my friends watch in anticipation, and I ring the doorbell to a person I don't know. Then I run as fast as I can, so they won't see me.

No one answers, thank god, but my friend still gives me her 5 dollars anyway. I was the only person in my friend group of 3 to actually do it. Recently I feel like nothing scares me, like I'm immune. I hate it, I want to feel something, anything! All I feel is sadness, and I feel like no one understands me... I'm lonely.

'Damn Violet! I might run out of money if you keep this up!' Sarah says

I give a fake smile, and keep walking. Lily walks slowly looking at her phone with a big smile plastered on her face.

'Who are you texting Lily?!' Sarah asks in a playful manner

Lily smiles even bigger, if that's possible, and looks up from her phone. 'I'm texting Dean!' She says in a very happy voice.

'That's great Lily!' Sarah says with a smile, then looks at me. She could see my unimpressed face. 'Oh Violet I'm sure you'll find love someday!' She says with a smile, and laughs.

'Sarah, you can't fall in love, You just kiss someone you can stand for long enough.' I say, if love exists then I wouldn't be born. And I don't need to feel love, would love actually be worth my time? I don't think so.

-15 minutes later-

I finally get home from Sarah's house, and find my parents talking. I walk past them to my room, and shut the door. I start blasting music and then my mom knocks on the door.

'Violet can you turn down your music, and let me in!' Mom says

I get up, and open the door to mom's teary face 'Mom what happened?!' I say, I'm worried, did dad do something to her?!

'Your father... cheated on me..' She says with more tears streaming from her face.

'What? With who!' I say

'One... of his... Students' By this point it was hard for her to speak with all the tears, and snot. Of course, my father doesn't love her, if he loved her he wouldn't hurt her.

-Next day-

I wake up surprisingly late. Last night mom ended up sleeping in my room, and now is not here in my room. I get up and walk downstairs, where I find mom and dad laughing like nothing happened last night.

'What the fuck!?' I say 'Mom he literally cheated on you yesterday!'

'Violet calm down.' Dad says

'Violet, we have some good news for you,' Mom says excitedly 'We're moving to California!'

'What!? You and dad don't deal with anything! The miscarriage, him cheating on you! Oh, but everything will be fine if we move!' I say sarcastically, then run to my room. I slam the door, and start crying. I never cared for this place anyway, but the fact that my mom can't just leave my lame ass dad hurts me. Why don't they just leave each other? I mean, he hurt her..