8. Some people just need each other

If you left

I'd have nothing

No one to love

No place to call home..

I walk to Tates house, excited to tell him the good news. I walk into his house to see a girl sitting at the table reading a book.

'Hello? Who are you?' I ask.

'I'm Adelaide, you must be Tate's girlfriend.' She says, and I smile. I like the feeling of being called his girlfriend.

'Yeah, you must be his sister.' I say sticking my hand out. 'I'm Violet.' And she shakes it.

'Yep, are you a virgin?' She asks, and I chuckle at the question.

'Yeah, aren't you?' I ask.

'Oh hell no.' She laughs.

'Um, do you know where he is?' I ask.

'He's taking a shower, I would wait for him in his room.' She says with a wink, and I blush at the thought.

'Um, ok.' I say getting up, and walking to his room. I close the door, and sit on his bed. It has been about a minute or two, but then I hear the doorknob turn. I see him walk in with no clothes on, and then instantly cover himself up with a towel when he sees me.

'Oh shit, sorry Violet, I didn't know you were here.' He says, and I'm blushing wildly. I don't say anything, I just sit there. 'I'm just gonna grab some clothes, and change in the bathroom.' He then grabs some clothes, and walks out.

Ugh, this is so much harder than I thought it would be. When are we going to do it anyway? I honestly don't know. I get up, and stretch. I look around the room, and see something under the bed. I bend down to the floor to see what it is, when I do I drop to the floor, and just stare in shock.

'Violet, are you oka...' He then sees me looking at the guns that are under his bed.

'Why do you have this?' I yell.

'Violet, I-' 'Tate! I don't want your bullshit! Were you going to kill someone with these!?' I say cutting me off, and he starts crying.

'I-I don't know.' He says crying, and I start tearing up.

'Unbelievable, I can't be with you..' I say, and start walking away.

'Wait, please don't go! I need you!' He says, grabbing my shoulder and turning me around. 'Please don't leave.' He whispers through his tears.

'I'm leaving! If you really, really wanna be with me. You are going to go to my room, and promise me that you are going to beary these, and not going to kill anyone.' I say looking into his eyes. I walk away, and he just stands there stunned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay in my bed, and it's been about 10 minutes since I left. I hear a knock on the door, so I get up and open it.

'Violet! Please please please take me back!' He begs dropping to his knees, and hugging my waist. I can see he's been crying 'I'm sorry, and I promise you I won't hurt anyone if it hurts you!'

'Do you promise me you will bury those guns?' I ask, sourly crossing my arms.

'I promise! You can even help me.' He says in my thigh, and I start playing with his hair.

'Ok, then I'll take you back.' I say with a small smile. And he starts kissing my thigh.

'Thank you, thank you!' He says crying. He stands up, and looks into my eyes. 'I don't know what I would do without you.'

'I don't know either.' I say smiling, and taking in everything in. I then give him a hug, and he hugs me back. 'We can bury the guns tonight.'

'Ok,' He says, breaking away, and I wipe his tears off.