4. The time I kinda liked my dads patient

He was insane

yet she made him tame

He made her feel special

And she was a rebel

Because she loved him anyway...

I can't believe I let him come into my house. I walk up to my room with him following behind me, and it feels nice. My moms out, and my dad won't be home for another hour. We walk in, and he looks around in awe.

'Your room is nice, Violet' He says with a smile

'Thanks,' I sit on my bed as he looks around, then he looks at me, and walks to the end of my bed. He looks down at my hand, and picks it up. Shit!

'Violet, do you cut?' I quickly pull my sleeve down, and he looks into my eyes. I can feel my face burn up.

'Please don't tell anyone... My dad might make me get a therapist, and I don't want that.' I say, If he tells anyone I'll end it faster than I planned..

'Don't worry I wont, I do that too.' He says lifting up his sleeve. His arm had scars from cutting, and now I don't feel so alone. I get up, and sit at the end of my bed, and he sits in front of me.

'Do you wanna listen to music?' I ask getting up, and walking to my ipod.

'Sure,' He says with a smile. I turn on 'Special death' by Mirah, and then sit back down, and I look down at hand.

'So what is the story behind your scars?' I ask a little intrigued.

'This one I did after my dad left, I was 10 I think.' He says pointing to one of them.

'Last week, just before we moved in.' I say

'This place is the worst.' He says

'I hate it here, I hate everyone, all there bouge designer bullshit. Westfield was much cooler, I mean, at least we had weather.' I say

'I love it when the leaves change.' he says

'Me to!' I say, and he gets up.

'Why'd you move here?' He asks

'My dad had an affair, my mom literally caught him in the act.' I say

'That's Horrible, if you someone you should never hurt them, never.' He says looking at me.

'Right? And the worst part is, six months before, my mom had this brutal miscarriage. The baby was 7 months old, and we had to have this mecob funeral, have you ever seen a baby coffin?' After I say that he sits back down in front of me. He gently picks up my wrist, and rubs his thumb on my scar.

'I'm sorry,' He says, and I can't help but look into his eyes. I don't want things to get too far, so I get up. 

'Do you wanna listen to Morsie?' I say picking up my Ipod, and sitting down on my bed 'He's cool, and he's pissy, and hates everyone and everything.' I say with a smile

'Got any Kurt Cobain on that thing?' He asks, and I smile.

'What are you doing in here?' My dad asks, Shit! I thought he wasn't going to be here for another hour!

'Just listening to music dad.' I say

'You need to leave Tate, you shouldn't be in here, and I think you know that, please.' Wait, how the hell does my dad know Tate?

'What's that thing you think I'm afraid of? Fear of rejection?' He asks, wait, Is he one of my dad's patience?! Tate then walks away.

'Stay away from him.' He says