Chapter 15- Things Change part 1/2

Ok here's the 15th chapter everyone. So sorry for being late with it.

______________________________________________

Recap

Zayn's POV

 She is so friendly to everyone, it's insane. I wouldn't think twice about helping anyone. But seeing her so ready to trust anyone...to be honest, it kind of makes me want to be nice. Just for her. Because if anybody deserves my very rare acts of kindness, it's Lucy.

"Ok, you have the same homeroom as me, but I'll have to see about the rest. C'mon, let's go." We all exit the cafe, Lucy and Lilly walking ahead of me to the school.

Harry's POV

 Zayn, of all people, had to be with her. How do they know each other? It's Zayn's first day, for fuck's sake, how did he manage to pick up the girl I possibly have a thing for? I have no doubt that he would be able to pick up a street whore or someone like Madison, but Lucy? Lucy is a nice, caring person. Zayn, is the opposite of that. How did they all of a sudden become all buddy-buddy with each other? I wonder if Zayn has tried anything. Yet. If he has, I would be very willing to punch him to death. But why was Lucy with him? Why'd she run from me?

She hates me.

______________________________________________

Lucy's POV

I think LIlly's my friend now. I hope she is. All I have is the girls. And Zayn, I guess.

He puts a hand on my back and leans close.

"Hey, I'll see you in class, okay? I'm gonna meet up with Liam." I nod and he walks off, heading towards the direction of Harry and Louis' motorcycles loud noise.

"He likes you." Lilly says as soon as he's out of earshot.

"What?"

"And you like him..." she continues.

"No. He doesn't...and I don't...no." I say again. "I met him like, yesterday."

"Well, if he's acting like that and you just met, he really likes you, then."

"Shut up."

"Just admit it." she pokes my arm. "He's attractive." No. Extremely attractive, yes.

"I never said he wasn't." 

We stop talking as we get to my friends at the wall of the school.

"Hey, guys, this is LIlly. She's new." Sarah says hi and Violet nods at her. Kendall just smiles at her.

"Just then, the bell rings and we start across the walk to the front doors.

"We'll show you to your locker." Sarah says to LIlly, and she grabs both her wrist and Violet's and they all walk off.

"So..." Kendall says, looking at me.

"What?"

"Who is that guy you were talking to?" she points at Zayn, who is just walking in the double doors with Liam.

"Oh...he's just my neighbor. And he offered to walk me, thats all." she glances at me skeptically and steps to her locker. I keep walking to mine which is, of course, all the way down the hall. As soon as I open the door, though, it closes.

"Hey, you." soccer jock, and total man slut, Adam Winston, says next to me. I ignore him and reopen my locker, quickly getting my books and shutting it. I did not want to be alone with him once the bell rang. But, of course, he followed me down the hall. And, of course, people stared.

"Hey, what happened? I thought we had a thing?" he says, drawing out the word. My heart stops. And not in a good way.

"Get away from me."I hiss, walkng faster.

"C'mon. Just talk to me. You probably don't even remember." he grabs my arm and I pull away fast, banging it into the locker behind me. Only a few people look, including Liam and Zayn, who is staring between me and Adam with an unreadable expression. And the last thing I wanted was for him to think that there was anything going on between me and him.

"Just leave me alone." I say, walking into my class just as the bell rang. I must have been walking fast, because thats a first. I hurry to take my seat in the back, next a girl named Isabel, who doesn't talk at all, and an empty seat.

"Okay, class," my English teacher, Ms. Moore, says. "Today you will be working in partners on a list of specific topics in Wuthering Heights that are discussed in general. The objective is to discuss them, in depth, with your parner."

"Do we get to pick our partners?" a girl in pigtails and a cheerleader skirt asks. Ms. Moore looks at her for a second, assesing this.

"Yes." she says curtly, and the whole room is full of the sound of desks moving and chairs scraping on the tiles. I was one of three people who chose to work on my own.

"But if I hear any other discussions than what the topics are, I will split-" her sentence was cut off by the door opening,  and Liam Payne walks in waving a yellow slip in his hand.

"I have a pass, Ms. Moore." he walks up to her desk, dropping the slip on her laptop.

"Nice, Mr. Payne." she gives him a stern look, taking the paper. "Go find a partner. Find out what to do, too." I'm looking out the window, pretty distracted by what just happened in the hall, so I don't notice until he's standing right in front of me.

"Hey." he smiles. "You want to be partners?"

______________________________________________

So sorry its late and sorry its short but I decided to split the chapter in half. Comment what you think. Vote. Oh yeah and here's a quote I decided I'm going to start puting quotes from the boys at thhe end of each chapter. 

"If people ever talk about you behind your back it's cause you're ahead of them."

                                                                                        -Zayn Malik

P.S. there is a picture of Lucy's sister, Claire, on the side.

__Nia<3xx